Bioware: Will you be tweaking Slicing or should I drop it?

Lowsider

My guess on next patch notes "Fixed a bug in some slicing missions reduced the amount of intended return." That way, they can back off their horrendous nerf wihtout losing face.

They just had to slow things down is all ... dedicated slicers have 1M+ credits and I bet there are guilds with 10's or even 100's of millions of credits in their accounts.

I wonder if they considered asking the public about slicing before nerfing it? Kinda awesome I dropped my high level cybertech for slicing, then patch day comes and I'm out in the cold cause Bioware decided it'd be high time to ruin it for a late bloomer like me that has a job. :rolleyes:

Let me guess, people haven't figured out that missiond aren't the only way to make money out of Slicing?

let me guess, people havne't figured out that mission aren't the only way to make money out of <insert any other gathering crew skill>

EDIT: Or actually, let me guess, people havn't figured out that questing will net you more credit than slicing lockbox which are bugged?

Edited by ryancwn

let me guess, people havne't figured out that mission aren't the only way to make money out of <insert any other gathering crew skill>

I fail to understand the point of this post.

If you're intending to make money off of a crew skill, of course you won't rely on missions unless you need an ingredient from Underworld Trading or something.

I wonder if they considered asking the public about slicing before nerfing it? Kinda awesome I dropped my high level cybertech for slicing, then patch day comes and I'm out in the cold cause Bioware decided it'd be high time to ruin it for a late bloomer like me that has a job. :rolleyes:

Same exact thing happened to me except it was synthweaving.. dropped it the day before the patch and now I'm screwed. Kinda takes the wind out of your sails. I'm a full time student, with a full time girlfriend. I'm not good at math but that's like 3 jobs or something. I don't have time for another one.