Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc or Powertech

kenskog
05.01.2019 , 08:14 AM | #1
Me and the wife just got back to the game, and i want to try a bounty hunter this time around. Which class and spec has the most fun gameplay (rotation). I know it's a subjective matter but generaly if the majority perfer one over the other there's a reason for it
I don't care to play a healer, but is open to anything else.

Thanks !

Dreildrag
05.17.2019 , 10:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by kenskog View Post
Me and the wife just got back to the game, and i want to try a bounty hunter this time around. Which class and spec has the most fun gameplay (rotation). I know it's a subjective matter but generaly if the majority perfer one over the other there's a reason for it
I don't care to play a healer, but is open to anything else.

Thanks !
I really enjoyed the Merc until end game pvp. Its gearscore 246 but its damage seems middle of the roster pvp dps wise and she's 7/10 the focus of attacks so learn to kite hard.

I can parse 8k max on training dummy with it. Does it get much better when everything's 258 i'm not sure.

memerobot
05.24.2019 , 03:51 AM | #3
Unless you want to go through suffering and pain(PvP wise) to learn it, as a PT, pick Tank spec, not DPS.
Merc is pretty much broken as heck in PvP right now. At least 3 lives with the current DCDs it has(When porplery managed can be that or even more), Ranged class, can selfheal, has a hinder, and its a pretty darn good damage dealer class.