!SWTOR Soundtrack! - Sinking into TOR's coolest parts

TheIcefyre

Everyone focuses on this game's gameplay and visuals, but I really like the soundtrack. The beautifully orchestrated songs are really well weaved together, but that's only the top of it. There's so much more underlying things about the music, you could say there's vastly more underlayers than overlayers. The music helps set you into the mood of things to come, sometimes a cold, unforseen future. When you are about to sink into a quest and know that you're unprepared for a challenge , the music only helps you ignore the fact that you're probably gonna lose and makes you trek on. Overall the music in this game is some of the best of all time, even better than the main theme zelda's ice dungeon, and that's only the tip of the iceberg!

Anyone else that feels this way?

Edited by TheIcefyre

Troll thread from 4chan. Comparing to Titanic. They think TOR will sink like the Titanic.

*waves at /v/*

What is 4chan and how would you know that people from it are making this thread unless you are on there too?

Also, even SW:Republic Commando had more original music made SPECIFICALLY for it than TOR. Using music from the movies in a game that's set 3000 years earlier sure makes sense.

Also I do love the ambient music in zones that is turned off most of the time unless you enter some big fight...

Edited by Zerosix

What is 4chan and how would you know that people from it are making this thread unless you are on there too?

Was linked on reddit. Le plan ruined. Also nice edit on the youtube link, they originally had this

in the post. Then removed it. Edited by Raiune

Troll thread from 4chan. Comparing to Titanic. They think TOR will sink like the Titanic.

*waves at /v/*

What? I just made a post about how much I've enjoyed the soundtrack. I was asking if others on here have been enjoying it aswell. reported for trolling.

Thank you,

Le plan... time for you to go to bed son, way past the bedtime of anyone that browses reddit...

Nah, still early for me. I think 4chan is the place where they get memes from reddit? I'm not sure though may need to look up the site knowyourmeme on 4chan.

4-chan is pretty much home to the lowest parts of the internet. Don't go there if you want to avoid bleaching your eyes.
I don't know, browsing these forums have made me want to bleach my eyes more. And that's only from reading text.

I don't know, browsing these forums have made me want to bleach my eyes more. And that's only from reading text.

I'm surprised, I haven't read anything on this forum that made me want to bleach my eyes. Whack someone upside the head with a large mallet sure, but bleach my eyes? Nah.

Stop talking about 4chains or whatever, you're ruining this thread dedicated to the best part of TOR

Exactly, I've always been more interested in the soundtracks of games sometimes rather than the gameplay itself. TOR's soundtrack can just send chills down your spine at the right moments. Great job Bioware.

Stop talking about 4chains or whatever, you're ruining this thread dedicated to the best part of TOR
I sure love when the music that I've been listening to since the original trilogy came out kicks in while I'm stuck and can't move anywhere.

What I love the most is listening to "Enter Lord Vader" from when Anakin slaughtered the separatists while im a bounty hunter killing some droids or the like.
I would rather be killing younglings to that music. I really hate those younglings. Being so... young.

Exactly, I've always been more interested in the soundtracks of games sometimes rather than the gameplay itself. TOR's soundtrack can just send chills down your spine at the right moments. Great job Bioware.

Why did you remove

from your first post? Too obvious? Thread reported, called the police, enjoy your ban.

I too also enjoy the music in this game immensely. Just the whole feel to it, it allows you to sink into the mood of the world you are currently inhabiting. Like Hoth, for example, the music you hear as soon as you touch down on that planet immerses you into the cold environment that you are dropped into from your ship. I love it.

Why did you remove
from your first post? Too obvious? Thread reported, called the police, enjoy your ban.
You're the one being too obvious. How can you even prove that was ever in the first post? I don't believe you.

You're the one being too obvious. How can you even prove that was ever in the first post? I don't believe you.

Yeah should have taken a screen shot before posting. I'm sure a forum mod could probably check but probably don't want to bother doing it.