Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All set bonuses and tactical items must be available in tech fragment vendors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
All set bonuses and tactical items must be available in tech fragment vendors

bladech
11.03.2019 , 10:41 AM | #1
Play what you want policy no kidding. As a pvp player, first i had to farm 306 gear through flash points, then after i finally finished getting 306 gear parts i choosed set i want FOR PVP and what i see in patch notes??Not available in tech fragment vendors, drops in Dxun operation....so after farming flash points iam forced to farm operation???Then i choose tactical item i want for PVP AGAIN, and oh what a surprise - not available in tech fragment vendor.

Play what you want policy is dead, as any efforts to make opportunity for players to play what they want. Pls make sure to put in tech fragment vendors EVERYTHING, otherwise there is Play what WE want you to play policy

JediQuaker
11.04.2019 , 08:30 AM | #2
Play Your Way = choose from what's "available" - the key word being "available". It doesn't mean "do whatever you want". What you're suggesting is you should be able to pick the soccer ball up and run with it because that's the way you want to play. 😅
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

bladech
11.17.2019 , 12:57 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Play Your Way = choose from what's "available" - the key word being "available". It doesn't mean "do whatever you want". What you're suggesting is you should be able to pick the soccer ball up and run with it because that's the way you want to play. 😅
Ofc it means to choose from what is AVAILABLE, yet we can't choose from what is available, since ranked pvp and flash points are available for me but set i NEED drops ONLY FROM DXUN operation which is not flash point or ranked pvp. I also can't buy this set from tech fragment vendor lol

DarkTergon
11.17.2019 , 01:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
you can do that, it's called gaelic football
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

omaan
11.18.2019 , 09:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by bladech View Post
Ofc it means to choose from what is AVAILABLE, yet we can't choose from what is available, since ranked pvp and flash points are available for me but set i NEED drops ONLY FROM DXUN operation which is not flash point or ranked pvp. I also can't buy this set from tech fragment vendor lol
Sorry to dissapoint you but "play what you want policy" is same as "soonTM", "better than cross server" - non existent. I also want to play ranked only yet set i need drops from Dxun... so i cant play what i want to get set which i need.

Estelindis
11.18.2019 , 10:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
you can do that, it's called gaelic football
A wild GAA reference appeared!
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

omaan
11.18.2019 , 10:53 AM | #7
Providing all set bonuses and tactical items for tech fragments would be a step to play what you want policy since TF are dropping from all types of content. I have no idea why devs decided to restrict some of the gear parts or tacticals to certain types of content since it goes against play what you want paradigm. Maybe they did it due to same reasons they provided big rng, made crafting expensive, buffed deception sins and concealment opers to fotm mode..