tulak hord server

Opiklo

I play on the DM, but I'm sorry as hell for all you people on TH. A fix is long overdue, and I am suprised that BW has not offered some form of compensation for your lost play time.

My question at this point is, can TH handle the load at prime time ? If not, with the amount of players looking at server transfers, is DM destined for the same fate ?

There needs to be more transparency here. Looking into it/Resolved, just isnt enough at this stage.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play on the DM, but I'm sorry as hell for all you people on TH. A fix is long overdue, and I am suprised that BW has not offered some form of compensation for your lost play time.

My question at this point is, can TH handle the load at prime time ? If not, with the amount of players looking at server transfers, is DM destined for the same fate ?

There needs to be more transparency here. Looking into it/Resolved, just isnt enough at this stage.

I also asked myself.

If everyone changes to DM now, there are too many people. It may be that then there arises the same problem.

I thought the whole day: 'I solve my problem just myself. I'll buy a char transfer and then play on Darth Malgus ...'

But .. After the action today, I will not spend a single penny on this game.

No more subscription ... no more cartel coins ... Nothing more ... My family will cancel their subscriptions ...

There are other big games that solve their problems, inform their players sensibly and even within a few hours ... there are already compensation ...

I feel insulted and betrayed here as a German player ....

I have not even managed to play the new Add On ... Sad ... Now I will never ...

I have a problem with the two characters I logged in while the mail system did not work today.

They did not receive the droid pet from the Jedi: Fallen Order’s Launch event, but my other 6 toons got it via in game mail. This 6 toons I logged in just a few minutes ago after the server reboot.