I have completed KOTET, War for Iokath, and Crisis On Umbara. What's next?

KyberGaming

Knights of the Eternal Torment: Spend the next couple on months waiting for the next chapter/flashpoints, while having dreams or nightmares of your character thrusting his/her lightsaber into Theron's chest.

LMAO i like that title. i vote for that title when the next chapter comes out. Maybe the next chapter SWTOR turns into "THE ORVILLE". Staring Alf the ever loving cat eating fury little Alien...... Co staring, every voice in Seth McFarlans head. :D

Knights of the Eternal Torment: Spend the next couple on months waiting for the next chapter/flashpoints, while having dreams or nightmares of your character thrusting his/her lightsaber into Theron's chest.

LMAO.

Not to mention the endless grind of CXP.

I have just completed, KOTET, War for Iokath, and JUST got done with Crisis on Umbara. What's next for the Eternal Alliance? (As in Mission.:jawa_confused:

No further missions right now. We'll be getting a roadmap soon that will outline SWTOR's direction into early 2018, so that will give us indication on WHEN the next story update will release. A realistic guess would be 5.6, likely sometime in November.

Edited by Kataret

No further missions right now. We'll be getting a roadmap soon that will outline SWTOR's direction into early 2018, so that will give us indication on WHEN the next story update will release. A realistic guess would be 5.6, likely sometime in November.

They have been saying "soon" on a new road map for a while. Hasn't been updated since May. How about the devs work on that and content and quit with nerfing. That would be great. Thanks.

In my dreams...

1. We go on missions to find Kira, Vector, and Watcher 2, romance Arcann, and find Baryel Thorne.

2. We get to go to Deralia, Manaan becomes a real planet.

3. More decorations, unique crafting items, and more customization options!

All of the above would be cool. And a lot better than grinding.

All I heard was Theron and thrusting.

I wish I could say I was sorry for that joke. But I'd be lying.

-cough- Anyway, my usual answer is to do something fun (if you like PvP, PvE, achievements, doing quests you haven't, playing dressup, whatever), level another character, or take a break.

Going by the Roadmap:

- A Traitor Among the Chiss is the next story Flashpoint, out November 28

- early 2018 comes 3rd story Flashpoint (After Umbara and Chiss) serving as the finale of the current part of the story

Most likely expansion will follow after that in Summer or Fall 2018