Palpatine won theory

I just heard the newest Star Wars scoop going around that in the end of TROS when Rey kills Palpatine she fulfills her destiny. What?! Wait there's more. Kylo bringing Rey back to life actually impregnates her AND she goes on to have force sensitive twins who grow up to be half Skywalker/half Palpatine. The next generation will parallel the previous ones and the cycle continues.

It's the internet, take it for what it is.

They need to move on from that era completely, although it's questionable if they will, and the very name of the last movie indicates it may mean more than just Rey assuming the name of Skywalker. That's just a hypothesis on my part though. It would make sense, at least financially for Disney to involve Daisy Ridley to some degree in future Star Wars endeavors.

It's all fun to speculate so I'll do the same. I think they will slowly bring in old EU/Legends stories under the guise of new content with out right saying it. Kind of like how they incorporated fan favorite Thrawn in to Rebels. The Solo children (Jaina, Jacen, Anakin) and Ben Skywalker all serve as great sources to "steal" from. Edited by TonyTricicolo

It's all fun to speculate so I'll do the same. I think they will slowly bring in old EU/Legends stories under the guise of new content with out right saying it.

As I understood it at the time the Disney acquisition was announced, they never excluded that possibility anyway, so there's no need to propose it as if it is some sort of furtive conspiracy.

• 1 month later...