What happened to sleep?

Esica

This is tragic. I've heard of and used the phrase "turning your sleep schedule upside down" before... But I've never experienced something like this.

So, I sleep on the couch with the laptop as my pillow. Fall asleep angry that my body wouldn'y obey my command to stay awake longer, so that I can play some more. Coffee doesn't help, you just end up dozing off -while- you're giggling to yourself. Smoking doesn't help, you just burn yourself.

Slept about 7-8 hours since I got this game the 14th, and even that was annoyingly too much.

And today(!!) I was completely pissed off when I got up! Went to bed at 13 PM CET, and slept until... well, 20 minutes ago... HOW COULD YOU, STUPID BODY?! I told you and my alarm clock to wake me up at 15! GAAAAARGH!

24 hours a day is not enough. Need. To. Play. More...!

Anyone relating?

Nah. I've been sleeping well every night. I've gotten my house clean and lots of laundry done, and I have leveled a character to level 10 since the 15th. I've also gotten 2 crew skills to ~40 and one to ~100.

TOR will be here for you when you wake up. Developing mentally unhealthy habits early in life means having crappy issues to overcome as you age. Totally not worth it.

HAHHA I am the same way.. But I learned not to drink cafffffffffine to stay awake.. Drink water and ear nuts like funflower seeds. This will keep you going. And then when you start to feel a little sleepie I will drink some MNTdew or somthing and then continue the water. THEN when you are at the point where you are about to fall asleep.. Drik a 5 hour energy or a redbull..

Tonight @ 7EST check out Xirony POV from Vexxgaming.com leveling out a Imperial Agent, pvp, Flash points and more http://www.justin.tv/vexxgaming

HAHHA I am the same way.. But I learned not to drink cafffffffffine to stay awake.. Drink water and ear nuts like funflower seeds. This will keep you going. And then when you start to feel a little sleepie I will drink some MNTdew or somthing and then continue the water. THEN when you are at the point where you are about to fall asleep.. Drik a 5 hour energy or a redbull

That's epic.

And to all you haters;

Define having a life. You're all saying that we only have 1 life to live so do something better than gaming... But if gaming's exactly what I want to do (right now), and that's what's keeping me entertained... why the heck would I do something else?

Doesn't make sense to me why you should do boring crap instead of fun stuff, when, and I quote: You only have one life.