Completed flashpoint but couldn’t find exit

TygerHobbes

Hello, I forget the name of the flashpoint, I killed Darth Malgus and couldn’t find any type of exit in the immediate area. I ran all the way back to the entrance and boarded the shuttle. I didn’t get any credit for completing the fp. What did I miss? Is there a bug with the fp? Thanks for any help

Hello, I forget the name of the flashpoint, I killed Darth Malgus and couldn’t find any type of exit in the immediate area. I ran all the way back to the entrance and boarded the shuttle. I didn’t get any credit for completing the fp. What did I miss? Is there a bug with the fp? Thanks for any help

Sounds to me like you were in the false emperor FP, once you beat malgus did you click on the glowing blue panel that was by the stairwell? and to exit, you can just click the exit area button on your mini map

On your mini-map there is an "exit area" button on the upper right - the same button you (can) use to exit your Stronghold.

As long as you haven't reset the FP, you may be able to re-enter and "exit" properly, to complete it. (Unless it's one of those where it says to go to the fleet to talk to Satele Shan or someone, in which case, go to the mission deck on the Fleet.)

Edited by JediQuaker