SWTOR is the best game humanity ever created

ShieldProtection

Because you can:

Arse grab your romance interest in your own story without getting a slap to your face

-You can dumb your romance interest for another one without getting death threats or a gun man chasing you down to your door

-You can arse grab your romance interest

-You can romance any main character you want

-You can give gift to them

-No over-expensive rings for your marriage, you just say I love you and she/he loves you too

-Best voice acting in genre

There is NO other game in any genre allow you to do this. SWTOR is the "old guard" type of game where your character allowed to do most of the real life things without getting stupid criticisms

Without SWTOR, your lives would probably less interesting and less enjoyable. Admit it, you love swtor you just dislike EA, we all do, but do not hate this game only because of them, for christ sakes, you cannot wear full-open-pink clothing in real life! You CAN do that in here! What do you want more,

Edited by ShieldProtection

So... you like SWTOR because it's not overly PC? Sure, I'll agree with that.

People can player characters as good or evil as they want, and accept the consequences.

What are your favorite companion interactions?

Who are your favorite NPCs in this regard?

Personally, I love Paxton Rall. Pirate and proud of it.

I also wish Kiregan Freem was still alive. Big personality on that guy!

Edited by Xina_LA

I never really seen the SWTOR universe the way you do, I just viewed it as a typical unrealistic fantasy world like most fantasy based worlds in a MMO.

Sounds like it's more of an issue with reality than it is a celebration of SWTOR fantasy, but that's just my take on your perspective. I don't judge though. If that's what draws you to this game, fine, I guess.

-You can dumb your romance interest for another one without getting death threats or a gun man chasing you down to your door

I guess you haven't dumped DS Jaesa then :rolleyes:

I've received a very nice mail from her were she threatened Theron, my JK was not really pleased with that mail but that was quite a fun bug actually :D

-You can arse grab your romance interest

I don't recall any of my ladies were ever able to grab their LI's arses.

Torian does that to my BH though, seems like he likes doing this a lot :p

Edited by Goreshaga

Not quite sure about SWTOR being the best game ever invented.

A Twister mat and a bottle of vodka and some free-wheeling people make for a pretty good game, too.

I never did care too much for the drinks...

I really preferred to remember the Twister Game !! Particularly when played on a hot summers day on the beach !!

:D:D:D

At least it's the same for men and women. Not only did my female Sith grab Quinn's ***, she cheated on him with Pierce and lied about it. When he got suspicious, he started sending her "love" letters. My favorites were the data sheet on the prevalence of Sith infidelity, the lingerie, and the bottle of wine. Edited by Xina_LA

I doubt the devs, producers, studio lead or even EA or Disney feel it’s in the top 10 ever created. If it was, don’t you think it would have more resources, support and be more successful with a larger player base than other MMOs, aka WoW?

Also as far as it not bending to PC. That’s only a recent thing in the last few years of the game. It certainly wasn’t like that through most of vanilla, except maybe Doc who treats woman like they should love him.

I doubt the devs, producers, studio lead or even EA or Disney feel it’s in the top 10 ever created.

Well, that's purely on them and their lack of understanding of the potential of the IP and the passion of the players to overlook minor flaws if the overall experience is still good.

Because when the pile of garbage that is TFA can take $2 Billion at the box office even when overseen by someone who can only manage to incompetently repeat what has already been done it is abundantly clear this IP is a license to print money.

Yet somehow Bioware / EA can't even manage that.

All The Best

Hey guys, remember in 2011/2012 when the forums were actually full of articulate and relevant threads?

No. I was too busy playing a truly great game, City of Heroes, back then. This only became my top choice when that got shut down by corporate politics.

Funny thing... I’m now playing City of Heroes again and I am utterly blown away at how a game that hasn’t been supported in seven years still plays better than a currently supported EA game. I still enjoy the voice acting here, but this just became my backup MMO again.

Edited by SiegePro