old imperial guard vs new imperial gaurd

turnoverla-page

Palpatine's guard in both actually. Being that there isn't any information(or hardly) on the Sith Empire's guard. This can't be debated, cause Palps guard holds all the proof and evidence. Sure we could speculate on the SE's guard, but thats just speculation which doesn't hold up to proof. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I would say Palpatine's guard because he also has the shadow guard which are pretty much the imperial guard with lightsaber pikes and some force sensative tranning from what i understand i don't rember seeing anything like that in this game yet Edited by Zaxem

I would say Palpatine's guard because he also has the shadow guard which are pretty much the imperial guard with lightsaber pikes and some force sensative tanning from what i understand i don't rember seeing anything like that in this game yet

He also has the sovereign protectors which are pretty much the best of the best out of the Imperial Guard ranks. Some of this is shown with Kir Kanos in some of the comics he is in, showing his skill.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

In the Revan book it is stated that the imperial guard were augmented by being close to the emperor...they were fighting toe to toe with Scourge and Meetra meaning they were quite strong.... Palps if Im not mistaken did not want to keep very strong force sensitives trained any further than what was required for general protection. Since the SE's guard was able to fight on the level of scourge and Meetra I would say the old republic era were technically stronger...well if they are close to Vitiate

If the SE's guard had to be augmented to actually fight skilled opponents, that doesn't mean they are better then Palpatine's guard. Palpatine could do the same, more to that he did have strong force sensitive guards that could actually use a wide array of force powers and lightsabers just not enough power to stroke ambition. Edited by Wolfninjajedi