Gaming/ Computer chair

Kalms

Its almost tax time so anyone know a good Gaming chair that doesn't fall apart after a few months

Honestly, I took the back off one of the cheap office chairs, and use it like an adjustable stool, so much less annoying. Works great for me.

Its almost tax time so anyone know a good Gaming chair that doesn't fall apart after a few months

there is a few but make sure it all wood or a office chair

like this http://www.amazon.com/Aeron-Chair-Herman-Miller-Adjustable/dp/B003M1C7XW/ref=lp_3733721_1_20/185-6571534-0438007?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1388830639&sr=1-20

it is gonna cost for really good one that will last a life time .. which i can't afford ether i go thu chairs like water ...

top five best chairs for any thing .. :)..

http://lifehacker.com/5941523/five-best-office-chairs

Edited by tanktest

My current chair is from a thrift store. I found a nice used office chair that when new would have been aprox $400.00. Then rolled it out of the store for $20.....

Man I've been looking here were I live for that kind of deal . most chairs over 350 or worth 350 or Higher are any ones best bet .

I don't have a particular chair for you, but I can tell that a good computer chair is important and will cost good money.

I'm gaming since the 80s and I had crappy chairs for 20 years. Eventually, I got back problems and everything.

Apart from doing more sports etc. I bought myself a special office chair which is adjustable everywhere, the height of the chair, the arm rests (height and distance to the chair), the pressure-strength (sorry, don't know the English term for that) of the back rest etc. Also, the back rest should go up to your shoulders. And an ergonomically form of the back rest would be good, too. And then, there should be an extra rest for your head which you can also adjust in height.

I can tell you, my back problems completely disappeared (also due to the special sport exercises I do, of course). Every cent I put in that chair was well worth it. I think it was some 400 Euros I paid for it, minus a voucher that I had. ;)

• 1 year later...