Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

Kaisernick
06.16.2015 , 03:47 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post
^^ THIS!!! I can't imagine why (if he isn't involved) he would be left out but not Lana. I am hoping, as more information becomes available, that we will learn of his fate.

Because I really, really do not want to lose him. I have been a bit of a fan-girl for a while thanks to the comics and Annihilation.
cause you can play with the gay sis agent it seems bu take him home nope

Since he is a Male SGR i really hope it doesn't die.

CloudCastle
06.16.2015 , 03:52 PM | #22
I'm hoping that the reason he isn't mentioned is because he is being held back as part of surprise in the plot. I think it would be pretty crummy of BW to let players keep the female romanceable NPC but not the male one.

AetherShanty
06.16.2015 , 03:53 PM | #23
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not even asking for him as a companion, I love the character and so do my girls. They don't need him on their ships, just in their lives.

I'm glad for all the people who romanced Lana, just remember that many of us romanced Theron. Put the boot on the other foot if you're able.

Perhaps he's coming back, we don't know, but surely we have a right to be concerned...right?
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

RoboArthurDayne
06.16.2015 , 03:56 PM | #24
It's still early and for all we know Theron could pop up somewhere and say hi.

I too would like Theron back on the forefront as a romance option. Lana is boring and ordinary the first time I saw her, but Theron... he was good looking, charming, suave and classy so much that my straight male Sith Juggernaut, Sorcerer, Operative & Powertech tech started flirting with him every chance they got. Lana is alright but Theron is exceptional.

On Ziost he begged my darkside toons not to kill Jedi... and I granted his request- 4 times. Call it love I suppose.

AetherShanty
06.16.2015 , 03:58 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by RoboArthurDayne View Post
It's still early and for all we know Theron could pop up somewhere and say hi.

I too would like Theron back on the forefront as a romance option. Lana is boring and ordinary the first time I saw her, but Theron... he was good looking, charming, suave and classy so much that my straight male Sith Juggernaut, Sorcerer, Operative & Powertech tech started flirting with him every chance they got. Lana is alright but Theron is exceptional.
He has a real talent
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

tmwfte
06.16.2015 , 04:00 PM | #26
What if...you really ARE Theron now?

Bobs_YourUncle
06.16.2015 , 04:00 PM | #27
Theron is both alive and dead.
Morbidum
Level 60 Lightening Sorcerer on The Harbinger

Looking to click a strangers referral link? Here you go.

tmwfte
06.16.2015 , 04:03 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobs_YourUncle View Post
Theron is both alive and dead.
Schrodinger's Shan?

RoboArthurDayne
06.16.2015 , 04:05 PM | #29
Theron isn't some cat in a box.

He is an individual with the power to make a straight man swing the other way.

Preston_Violent
06.16.2015 , 05:17 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by RoboArthurDayne View Post
Theron isn't some cat in a box.

He is an individual with the power to make a straight man swing the other way.
An asset like this is irreplaceable. How the hell is the outlander going to win anything without dat power?