Question bout Sith corrpution...

Darth_Solrac

Darth Sidious was Dark Lord of the Sith long before his deflected Force Lightning turned him into the hideous mofo badly in need of lotions, wrinkle cream, & tanning he ultimately became.

How did he control/stave it off? I heard Dark Side rituals floated around before. Could this also play a role in Zash's decaying appearance? Or was she just supposed to be dead LONG ago?

Darth Sidious was Dark Lord of the Sith long before his deflected Force Lightning turned him into the hideous mofo badly in need of lotions, wrinkle cream, & tanning he ultimately became.

How did he control/stave it off? I heard Dark Side rituals floated around before. Could this also play a role in Zash's decaying appearance? Or was she just supposed to be dead LONG ago?

Actually, Palpatine and Zash probably used a very similar, if not exact same "Force Mask" ritual to hide their true appearances.

Actually, Palpatine and Zash probably used a very similar, if not exact same "Force Mask" ritual to hide their true appearances.

But Sidious, even when covered by his hood via holocron in Ep. 1 still looked normal. I didn't notice the wrinkles, deformities, etc. Pretty sure Mace did that to him.

Zash we agree on tho. I mean why wouldn't EVERY Sith wanna do this? I know some of them have to look in a mirror and "....WOW I'M FUGLY." & wanna do something bout it, no?

But Sidious, even when covered by his hood via holocron in Ep. 1 still looked normal. I didn't notice the wrinkles, deformities, etc. Pretty sure Mace did that to him.

Zash we agree on tho. I mean why wouldn't EVERY Sith wanna do this? I know some of them have to look in a mirror and "....WOW I'M FUGLY." & wanna do something bout it, no?

Ol' Pally was so distracted by Windu's attacks and put ALL his power into the Force Lightning trying to kill him that his mask dropped. He was pretty drained by the time Anakin got there.

Zash and Palpatine use exactly the same thing.Sith Alchemy,Force mask.Palpatine even was able to hide his dark nature from the jedi for decades,a simple sith alchemy trick isn't an issue for him.

The lightning got ricocheted by Windu's lightsaber,and it slowly took his sith alchemy mask of.

When he was in hood when talking via holo,he didn't need to take the mask off.Would be annoying to remake it again after every single holo conversation.He used the hood to appear sith though :p And sometimes to hide the fact that he is senator Palpatine(when the was talking to the Trade Federation,for example).{i think}

Just to clarify,he wasn't defeated by Windu,not by a long shot.He used the whole scenario,to turn Anakin to the dark side.Hence he wasn't ''weak'' when his lightning stoped.Proof of this, is that he fell to the ground exactly when Anakin entered the room.Also the lightsaber duel was terrible.Compare what he later did to Yoda.Clearly he ''lost'' on purpose to Windu.

Edited by Kaedusz

Zash and Palpatine use exactly the same thing.Sith Alchemy,Force mask.Palpatine even was able to hide his dark nature from the jedi for decades,a simple sith alchemy trick isn't an issue for him.

The lightning got ricocheted by Windu's lightsaber,and it slowly took his sith alchemy mask of.

When he was in hood when talking via holo,he didn't need to take the mask off.Would be annoying to remake it again after every single holo conversation.He used the hood to appear sith though :p And sometimes to hide the fact that he is senator Palpatine(when the was talking to the Trade Federation,for example).{i think}

Just to clarify,he wasn't defeated by Windu,not by a long shot.He used the whole scenario,to turn Anakin to the dark side.Hence he wasn't ''weak'' when his lightning stoped.Proof of this, is that he fell to the ground exactly when Anakin entered the room.Also the lightsaber duel was terrible.Compare what he later did to Yoda.Clearly he ''lost'' on purpose to Windu.

I agree to most of that except the Windu part. I still believe Anakin was the deciding factor in that fight. Besides, that whole movie was already written as History in the OT, even if George hadn't actually penned it yet. So yeah, it was pretty obvious what was going to happen and EVERYONE from the OT had Immunity From Death class Plot Armor in the Prequels. Windu not being in the OT proved he lost in that scene already.

One reason I dislike prequels of this kind. We already know how it's going to turn out before the movie even starts.