Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost!

Boootz
01.23.2020 , 12:14 PM | #1
So, I'm level 73 and completed all the chapters in KoTFE. What can I do to level to 75 and when that's done, how or where do I go to start working on gear?

Also, do I ever get to command the fleet from the throne?

JediQuaker
01.23.2020 , 12:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Boootz View Post
So, I'm level 73 and completed all the chapters in KoTFE. What can I do to level to 75 and when that's done, how or where do I go to start working on gear?

Also, do I ever get to command the fleet from the throne?
Check the mission terminal on your ship for what may be next.
At some point you'll need to do Ossus before starting Onslaught. While you do Ossus and then Onslaught, you'll get boatloads of gear from the main story and dailies. Plus, start doing flashpoints for even more gear. And, along the way, use tech fragments to buy bonus gear and tacticals.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Boootz
01.23.2020 , 12:46 PM | #3
What about the quest "A past to madness", it's listed as a priority mission. Is that good to do or should I skip it it there are better missions with better rewards.

JediQuaker
01.23.2020 , 01:05 PM | #4
"A Path to Madness" is the quest to start the Illum quest line, which is well before KOTFE.

I'm not sure what the next quest is after KOTFE, or where you get it. (It's been a while since I did it.) But, I think you should have some quest or whatever that leads to KOTET, or the Alliance/Odessen quest line.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

sharkfishman
01.23.2020 , 01:31 PM | #5
What about the quest "A past to madness", it's listed as a priority mission. Is that good to do or should I skip it it there are better missions with better rewards.
Are you a subscriber?

If so, then you should be able to start Knights of the Eternal Throne right away. That will definitely take you to 75+.

If you want to play A Path to Madness, you can. It's for the Oricon quest line. If you've never done it before, it can be pretty awesome. It depends on the class you're playing. That place seems more believable for force characters than for smugglers, lol.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

Boootz
01.23.2020 , 02:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by sharkfishman View Post
Are you a subscriber?

If so, then you should be able to start Knights of the Eternal Throne right away. That will definitely take you to 75+.

If you want to play A Path to Madness, you can. It's for the Oricon quest line. If you've never done it before, it can be pretty awesome. It depends on the class you're playing. That place seems more believable for force characters than for smugglers, lol.
I am a subscriber, I also completed all the chapter of "Knights of the Eternal Throne". Only chapter I skipped was chapter 16 on "Knights of the Fallen Empire" as I found that too hard to do.

Boootz
01.23.2020 , 02:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
"A Path to Madness" is the quest to start the Illum quest line, which is well before KOTFE.

I'm not sure what the next quest is after KOTFE, or where you get it. (It's been a while since I did it.) But, I think you should have some quest or whatever that leads to KOTET, or the Alliance/Odessen quest line.
That only popped up after KOTFE was completed, which is why I asked.

SteveTheCynic
01.23.2020 , 03:31 PM | #8
I am a subscriber, I also completed all the chapter of "Knights of the Eternal Throne". Only chapter I skipped was chapter 16 on "Knights of the Fallen Empire" as I found that too hard to do.
OK, after KotET, go to your character's personal ship and find its mission console. Look for the mission "Fractured Alliances" to begin the immediate follow-on from KotET.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

JattaGin
01.24.2020 , 12:53 PM | #9
That only popped up after KOTFE was completed, which is why I asked.
But if you skipped chapter 16 (as you wrote before), you haven't finished KotFE yet.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

AndasKastor
01.24.2020 , 10:03 PM | #10
My question is how did he get through Knights and still only be level 73?