14,500 Cartel Coin option not available anymore or what's up?

Aviatedd

So I have a friend that mentioned the 14,500 Cartel Coin deal for $99 to me, was gonna buy it because it seems like a good deal with the bonus stuff, but it's no longer on the website or available for purchase through Amazon. Is this ever going to come back or what's up? (Some have said it's still available in Europe?)

I am on Star Forge server and people in chat are saying they have the option through In-game purchase in the Cartel Market, but even after linking my credit card and enabling in-game purchases I am still not being given the 14,500($99) option. What's the deal?

UPDATE: I contacted support and they're saying "Officially the 5500 pack is the maximum." while I have youtube videos and screenshots of people accessing the 14,500 pack just yesterday evening.. this is my post on the subreddit:

As you can see, multiple people are saying they have the option, even a Youtube video of a guy doing it, to make sure I was doing it correctly, which I was, so I need to know why it is that Phone Support is ignorant to all of this and saying they've "never seen an account that has access to that pack size," while it is more than clear there are tons of people that have access to it, while others do not.

Edited by Aviatedd

I had the option as well. I have brought things before so not sure if that is something they double check or not. Some companies will do something like that if you haven't purchased something before to verify who you are and the credit card information.

I had the option as well. I have brought things before so not sure if that is something they double check or not. Some companies will do something like that if you haven't purchased something before to verify who you are and the credit card information.

Yeha, I dunno, I contacted support and they're saying "Officially the 5500 pack is the maximum." while I have youtube videos and screenshots of people accessing the 14,500 pack just yesterday evening..

Looks like it's been removed. All I see is 5500.

No, it's still there. I just checked and was able to pick the upgrade for 14500 coins. Just need to remember to first pick the 5500 option before you get the offer for the upgrade.

To the op: I am playing from Europe, so that could be a factor. The only other factor I can think of is that it is account related regarding your selected payment options/history. Have you ever had any issues whatsoever during your time in SWTOR with your payments? For example they tried to withdraw money from your account for a subscription or cartel coin purchase and it was not covered or you disputed the claim? I could imagine EA flagging your account for something like that even if it only happened once so that they would remove the upgrade option indefinitely.

Edited by Phazonfreak

I just logged into the game, opened the Cartel Market, clicked on Add Coins ... and 5 options to buy Cartel Coins popped up: 450, 1050, 2400, 5500, 14500. I'm on the NA servers.

Edit: I have no idea why the phone support is telling you that but they are notorious for not knowing what the hell they're talking about.

Were you still in the game when you linked your credit card to your account? Because the only thing I would suggest is logging out of the game and logging back in (if you haven't done that already).

Edited by Elessara

• 4 months later...
I have tried this, it does not give me the option at all. Not on the website, nor in-game. It just takes me straight to payment information with zero options for upgrades.

So just tried this, initially with the site in English, it did not give me an option to upgrade to the 14,500. I changed the site to Deutsch and the option appeared...I then went back to the main page, switched back to English and clicked on the 5500 and it gave me the option to upgrade to 14,500. I would say just keep trying this method.

So just tried this, initially with the site in English, it did not give me an option to upgrade to the 14,500. I changed the site to Deutsch and the option appeared...I then went back to the main page, switched back to English and clicked on the 5500 and it gave me the option to upgrade to 14,500. I would say just keep trying this method.

I dunno, its always been there for me.