Dreadtooth progress?

can i get some info on the group composition you guys are taking to get him down now that by that much now that he has been nerfed because we tried pre nerf with a full 24 didnt get close died b4 90%

We went in with 24 people as well - I'd say it is necessary as the heals are pretty intensive. This fight is very doable and we should have gotten it down.

thanks with the exception of 16man ec nim this is the only thing our guild hasnt done yet and we have 3 groups doing ec nim 8 man now did you take an exsesive amount of healers for the last group or was it just a normal 24 with 6 healers etc

Hakuna Rakata on The Bastion attempted him twice with 5 stacks. We had a total of 24 ppl; 3 tanks, 7 Healers (4 sage healers), and 14 DPS. We got to about 45% and would wipe at about the same point after we noticed blue electricity shoot out of Dreadtooth. This some kind of reflect damage mechanic?

Hakuna Rakata on The Bastion attempted him twice with 5 stacks. We had a total of 24 ppl; 3 tanks, 7 Healers (4 sage healers), and 14 DPS. We got to about 45% and would wipe at about the same point after we noticed blue electricity shoot out of Dreadtooth. This some kind of reflect damage mechanic?

It didn't say "Dread Touch" by any chance did it? I've been trying to figure out what the mask effect refers to since 1.5 hit live.

We just did it this past weekend on 5 stacks with a 16man group and got him down to 45%. We should have him killed with the same group this upcoming weekend. Wasn't all that hard, we were just making some critical mistakes.

To flesh this out a hair, we had 5 healers, 2 tanks, and 9 DPS (all DPS in the 1900-2000 range). The 5 healers were comprised of 3 sages and 2 scoundrels. We're considering having one of our commando DPS respec to heals for our progression this weekend, which would give us 6 healers and 8 DPS. The heals were manageable with 5 really good healers, but it was tight (most of them were in the 2k-2.2k HPS range).