Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

Chackey

I have not really played a SI and only really seen Ashara on YouTube and even then found myself going...WHAT at her lines....

That being said I do have a slightly different suggestion for you all.

It regard's Khem's storyline and is really for DS Inquisitors but then again they are the ones who would have the most problems with Ashara anyway.

Being SI's you know that you have the choice between Khem Val and Zash at the end of his storyline? and whom you don't support ends up trapped in a box?

Well how about a switch after that choice or as a part of that choice?

Once you put Zash (or Khem if you prefer) in the box, you bring Ashara to the box and then activate it again placing a niave padawan into prison and getting a Sith Lord in an young padawan's body in exchange....

Essentially you switch (the personality of) whomever you put in the box with Ashara's.

Now this works best IMO with Zash as the one in Ashara's body but you could get comedy gold with Khem too.

How's that for a Dark Side Inquisitor taking care of a foolish student? :rak_03:

Edited by Aresnar

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you put Zash (or Khem if you prefer) in the box, you bring Ashara to the box and then activate it again placing a niave padawan into prison and getting a Sith Lord in an young padawan's body in exchange....

LOL why does this remind me of the sword in a box routine?

"can you make sword in a box light sword so sword come out when opened? Then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out?"

Edited by Ridickilis

• 3 weeks later...

I am deeply disappointed in this companion. I started an SI just for this companion as she looks really cool and I like her more then any other companion except for my Ensign Temple on my IA.

Anyway, after gaining max affection and doing the whole romance thing I find out that not only do I have to be light side or grey if I want a romance (which is fun and made good sense to play, my imperial agent being full dark), but I also at the very end cant even get married to the chick.

Her whole story conversation makes almost no sense as any real Sith, even a light sided one would make that girl understand that she is an APPRENTICE to a sith, and to be that is to be a sith and not a jedi anymore.

Bioware really needs to take a long look at this companion and fix her accordingly. We should be given the option to turn her from a jedi, into a sith and yes, her class ability's should change into a marauders as well. She should be able to force choke and everything else that comes with a sith, even if she could be a light side sith.

A lot in this game needs a relook and changes done to it to make more sense but seeing as how they can not even fix the Kreia's Robes I doubt we will get any good stuff in the future.

Anyway, after gaining max affection and doing the whole romance thing I find out that not only do I have to be light side or grey if I want a romance (which is fun and made good sense to play, my imperial agent being full dark), but I also at the very end cant even get married to the chick.

Hmm I was full DS while romancing her never been LS or Grey at all on my Sorcerer but that may be due to using diplomacy and compaion gifts,but I agree not being able to get married was a bit of a let down.It would of been better to have the same option as the warrior with Jaesa you have 2 options .

Edited by Avorniel

as i've posted previously in this thread...i think taking a jedi and making them completely devoted to you, despite still believing themselves a jedi for a long time, even wanting to bring more jedi over to your cause...is the greatest manipulation a sith can do.

i concur.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Please. Please let us turn her dark side. It's ridiculous that she is travelling and learning under a sith Lord for all this time and still thinks she is a Jedi. Conflicted is great, it's really interesting. But give us the satisfaction of turning her toward the dark side. Please.

Please. Please let us turn her dark side. It's ridiculous that she is travelling and learning under a sith Lord for all this time and still thinks she is a Jedi. Conflicted is great, it's really interesting. But give us the satisfaction of turning her toward the dark side. Please.

This, or let us space her the next time she whines "I won't go against my teachings."

Also, could she at least be more easily bribable with gifts? Sheesh. She's going to be the last one I get to 10K with, and that includes Skadge.

Though I would totally ship her and Skadge. Totally. :cool:

I am highly disappointed in the fact that you can't turn Ashara Zavros I made a SI just for her and to romance her of course, We the SI should be able to turn anyone because the Sith Inquisitor is a master manipulator and can turn everyone and that should include Ashara. For me I know that Xalek is suppose to be the offical apprentice to the SI but the thing is my SI doesn't see that cause that is how I am, I refuse to ackowledge him as my SI's apprentice even though I got Xalek I have only talked to Xalek once and that is to get Xalek once I did I have not talked to him at all since or used him he just sits there in the ship collecting dust because to me and to my SI Ashara is my apprentice

I just hope that bioware makes it where can turn Ashara to the dark side

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That "box" idea sounds pretty good.

I'd sacrifice a whiny light side brat for Zash back any day, and if Zash tries to make another move i'm sure Khem would love a little bit of action.

Given now that we're we're four years on and this is still a topic widely supported... Come on Bioware. Throw us a bone.

Also, could she at least be more easily bribable with gifts? Sheesh. She's going to be the last one I get to 10K with, and that includes Skadge.

Yeah, I hear she's darn-near un-giftable if you're playing a female character. Makes me glad my sorcerer is male. And a sith pureblood. I can at least slap her for satisfaction.

• 2 weeks later...

I definately agree the storyline with Ashara is messed up. SW gets to turn a Jedi to the dark side pretty much instantly. SI should definately be able to do the same, they are supposed to be masters of manipulation.

Its very hard to reconcile the level of Willpower that Ashara is shown as having: One holocron with the teachings of a single Sith Lord leaves her chanting. Then over the course of the rest of the game, they are constantly near a Sith Lord who eventualy becomes one of the more powerful members of the Dark Council, they also are in the vicinity of Sith relics and teachings pretty much all the time.

Way her intro portrays her there's no way she should reasonably be able to avoid being turned for long.

Yeah I just don't get Ashara, why has she decided to come with me (she could have just left the order and went somewhere else), she seems to think that I am out to change the way the sith work and I really don't know why and also at times she has a split personality like she is saying feelings aren't too bad I like you 1 minute and then the next get away from me you sith the next.

Like Jaesa I think your "padawan" should swing both LS and DS possibilities as one or the other won't make sense given your alignment. I think a LS Sith would do better with her but a DS sith ...

Oh and please do something about her gift and affection, she is a nightmare to level up as even her supposed favourite gifts give pitiful amounts compared with other companions and as a DS sith I am not hopeful to gain much from conversations.

Yeah I just don't get Ashara, why has she decided to come with me (she could have just left the order and went somewhere else), she seems to think that I am out to change the way the sith work and I really don't know why and also at times she has a split personality like she is saying feelings aren't too bad I like you 1 minute and then the next get away from me you sith the next.

Like Jaesa I think your "padawan" should swing both LS and DS possibilities as one or the other won't make sense given your alignment. I think a LS Sith would do better with her but a DS sith ...

Oh and please do something about her gift and affection, she is a nightmare to level up as even her supposed favourite gifts give pitiful amounts compared with other companions and as a DS sith I am not hopeful to gain much from conversations.

Ashara's affection is probably the most annoying mechanic regarding her "fall." Pity the Dark female Inquisitors...

In terms of did she fall or didn't she in a narrative sense - she does. She repudiates multiple Jedi teachings despite herself and rules-lawyers others. She downright approves of Shocking a defeated Sith Lord for compliance on Corellia. She's not a Jedi anymore. Again, Female Inquisitors can't see most of this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you play Taris DS, its more or less you as Darth Sidious and Shara as Luke Skywalker.

Ashara is your LS force user, Xalek is your DS Force user

SW Jasea covers both

JK have Kira and Scourge as their LS/DS users

If you play Taris DS, its more or less you as Darth Sidious and Shara as Luke Skywalker.

Ashara is your LS force user, Xalek is your DS Force user

SW Jasea covers both

JK have Kira and Scourge as their LS/DS users

So it's just the Consular's who get left out :(

Well at least in the new expansion bioware might give us the opportunity to turn her or kill her.

I just want them to add in a Force based Healing/MDPS companion, just like how Treek works. Skills change based on stance, and can either be a Healer or MDPS. Would also be the first the melee based healer, we already have HK, Treek, and now this promo companion all Tech based.