C'mon. Admit it. You are too...

Mangzane

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 1 and 2 are really good movies, just because people bandwagon on the idea that it's cool to say they sucked doesn't mean they did.

Episode 3, well. yeah.

I won't be going to line up and see it, but I'm sure I'll be checking it out over the weekend or something. I remember going when I was like 10 or whatever to see it in the theater lol.

Edited by Jesira

I would... if the damned buggers at the local Multiplex would play it that day... Here, in our "Culturely Supirior" town they don't deem Star Wars worthy of a midnight opening...

Might have to take my Forxe FX's off the wall and go complain /em grrrrr

And you could have done better? I DOUBT IT! LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did that person say that he could do it better? Not at all. That doesn't change the fact that Episode 1 was a money-grabbing atrocity by a director who had railed against the system that was Hollywood, only to become the very system that he railed against.

And you could have done better? I DOUBT IT! LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I sure as hell wouldn't have a horrible little snot nosed child and a freaking space rabbit in the dang film.

EP1 worst SW film of ALL time. FACT.

Edited by Jaick

Taking my 6 year old nephew this weekend. Its his first intro to Star Wars and he's so excited.

***** all you want about Ep 1 sucking, but for a little kid to see it on the big screen for the 1st time is a moment he'll always remember.

Just like I loved RotJ when I was 6 (1983) and still remember the seats we sat in and how my dad let me stand up on the folding chair cause I didn't weigh enough sitting to keep it down.