Who isn't angry at BW/EA/Customer Service?

Cambolini

I've only been playing about a month. I play solo, just levelling, exploring, having fun.

I have been playing MMO's for a few years (raided every week on WoW for 4 years).

What irks me is the people on the forums who gripe and complain and moan ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

Sure, even I come across bugs. Most often companions or enemies who disappear into the ground and I can't target them. But I move on, keep going. Doesn't bother me.

I had issues subbing for the first time, had to call Ireland 6 times. But it got fixed.

I got my card debited for my second month of subscription, and still haven't got my cartel coins.

*GASP* OH NOES.

Is there anyone out there who encounters problems with this game, yet doesn't tear their hair out and threaten to /slit or /sue or /quit?

To answer the question in your title, I hate EA, but to be fair, I hated EA before I played this game, so my hatred for it has almost nothing to do with SWTOR. To answer the question at the end of your post, I think I've actually been fortunate enough to not encounter at least half of the bugs/glitches/etc. that I have seen complained about on these forums. And some of the content and features that I thought would have arrived by now and have not yet, doesn't bother me as much as it probably should (I'm pretty jaded about these things). So, no I don't actively hate Bioware or pull my hair or anything, and I hate EA for so much more than however much it may or may not be responsible for SWTOR's hiccups, content delays, and shift to F2P. Edited by DarthEccen