Imperial Agent Bugs/Known Issues

saethone

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend is on the verge of quitting after completing missions and getting stuck. She did Tat and now is trying to finish Alderaan and it isn't working. Also her new companion isn't speaking to her. I read patch notes and they said it was fixed, but clearly it is not as she is still having these issues. After she filed a ticket, she got an automated message telling her to file another ticket followed by a message telling her the ticket was closed and to leave feedback on how they handled it and when she said it wasn't resolved they basically told her they did all they can.

Is this bug actually getting fixed?

Our sleep dart cannot be chain cast (ie moving form gorup to group) as it puts us in combat. Even if it just wears off and you haven't engaged the group it still starts combat up.

However the sith assassin's from stealth CC can be chain cast and does not put you in combat, so either ours is broken, or their's is not working as intended. I'm going to assume ours is broken.

Our sleep dart cannot be chain cast (ie moving form gorup to group) as it puts us in combat. Even if it just wears off and you haven't engaged the group it still starts combat up.

However the sith assassin's from stealth CC can be chain cast and does not put you in combat, so either ours is broken, or their's is not working as intended. I'm going to assume ours is broken.

It's because of the medicine talent "Sedatives". Spec out of it and you can chain sleep as normal.

I have recently been having a problem with my my healing abilities not working for about 5 to 10 seconds at a time. This most commonly happens when i try to cast shield probe. Sometimes it will not cast and then I cannot cast anything on my current target. The kolto injection bar will fill up but not shoot the target with heal dart. Most of the time I if I switch targets and cast an instant spell it will allow me to cast again, but its huge problem when I am trying to heal in boss fights in a flashpoint.

The talent corrosive microbes is broken. I've tested it with 2/2 points and it does not proc extra dot ticks with corrosive dart. (Should be a 25% chance to double tick.)

It's not broken, when you see your dart tick for (well idk what yours will tick for with it, mine ticks for a 2k crit), that's corrosive microbes. It mashes the two ticks into one number. (The two ticks being your original, and the extra tick. Happen at the same time.)

I chain cc just fine, the reason you can't ,is because you have Sedatives. Spec out of it if you don't want it to put you in combat. Its a debuff, and debuffs in this game aggro their targets, unless they're cc'd , in which case they aggro after cc wears out.

Edited by Nessirin

It's not broken, when you see your dart tick for (well idk what yours will tick for with it, mine ticks for a 2k crit), that's corrosive microbes. It mashes the two ticks into one number. (The two ticks being your original, and the extra tick. Happen at the same time.)

But... what if they both crit... will it show a x4 number?

1/19/12 - "Medical Therapy" doesn't seem to be increasing the healing done to either "Recuperative Nanotech" or "Kolto Probe"

I don't know entirely if you'll accept my word for it, but I've definitely tested this myself when respeccing and it is true, Medical Therapy only increases the amount our Surgical Probe increases.

It is easy to test as Recuperative Nanotech and Kolto Probe tick for a fixed amount (provided no crits or other talents, naturally) and the points in Medical Therapy did not increase this amount.

The same tests were performed at Sithwarrior.com and have been verified. I've entered a bug and reported the issue, for what that's worth.

im phoning this is now:

did alderaan before tattooine to fraps tatooine dialogue with vector.

havign issues now with watcher 2 on the chapter 1 finale as i cant seem to end the tattooine sieries by clicking on the holoterminal, and watcher 2 does nothing at the space port where the last part of act 1 takes place.

well I don't know if it's a bug in reference to Alderaan but:

the fight in Rist Palace against the dud who blew up the Lord. The Turrets kept re-spawning mid fight...I'd take the turrets out, then one would pop right up back in it's place, was annoying as crap and had to Cloak Screen, before I just bursted Boss, Cloak, then beat the turrets after the fact

again not sure if bug, but it didn't seem right

This is not a bug, if you run back away from that boss and go to far back up the ramp the turrets reset. I think they intended it to work that way to make it so if you have to run you have got to run far enough away to cancel the fight.

Not sure if this is a bug or not:

When casting the healing probe, the number of buffs on the target doesn't necessarily match the number of probes circling it.

For example, you can only stack the probe up to two, but there can be as many as five (I think?) circling it at one time. And if you keep it rolling, there only remains one visible.

Again, not sure if that's a bug, it just seemed rather peculiar to have differing graphics from numbers.

Re: the crafting bug post-Voss

It seems to be an indexing error on companions when you've lost use of one. I have managed to get 4 companions off at one time (max deployable 5). It just seems to be that I need the one 'below' the one I want to use to be available.

Due to this bug I managed to chain a Slicing mission with a Cybertech crafting (Temple was on the Slicing mission, tried to queue up another companion for some CT, was greyed out, so tried the nearest un-greyed one and it worked despite her being deployed!).

Re: the crafting bug post-Voss

It seems to be an indexing error on companions when you've lost use of one. I have managed to get 4 companions off at one time (max deployable 5). It just seems to be that I need the one 'below' the one I want to use to be available.

Due to this bug I managed to chain a Slicing mission with a Cybertech crafting (Temple was on the Slicing mission, tried to queue up another companion for some CT, was greyed out, so tried the nearest un-greyed one and it worked despite her being deployed!).

I can confirm this bug as well. I've been unable to deploy more than three companions. The dropdown display on the crew window is also bugged: it displays inactive companions greyed out and occupied ones as available. Yes, this has happened only since the story point in the spoiler (first post of this thread).

eviscerate is working as intended, read the tooltip.

eviscerate

instant

range: 4m

delivers a powerful knife attack to a vulnerable target, dealing 3591 - 3744 kinetic damage to weak and standard targets, and 2539 - 2692 kinetic damage to strong targets. Only usable on incapacitated targets.

it will only work up to strong mobs (these are the ones with the silver border), and it has no function on the gold border mobs (elite or champion) or players.

eviscerate does not work

show me a video and i will believe you

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I didn't see it in the first post. It's a minor.. well I guess it's a bug, but it annoys me. Also, gonna go ahead and spoiler parts of it, because it happens in chapter 2 of the game.

During on of the loading screen explanations,

the one about having hallucinations or visions of Watcher X, before breaking into headquarters to steal information and going to Quesh,

it incorrectly referred to my character in the male gender. It referred to a specific character,

Watcher X

, as "his enemy". I know it's minor, but it rubs me the wrong way. My character is female, and more importantly so am I. I've never noticed the game incorrectly interpreting my gender in those chapter title screens on ANY character, and I've got one of each, all female. Maybe I'm being overly picky about this, but.. I've come to expect better from Bioware. It's annoying enough that everyone calls me "Sir." I picked the heavy, short, curvy body type, because it looked the most feminine to me. If it was real life I'd indicate the ample bosom and go "does THIS make me look like Sir to you?"

Another bug I experienced, which I reported in a ticket and was never resolved so I just struggled through it took place after the story missions on Nar Shaddaa.

It was when Darth Zhorrid intercepts your holo message

, none of the dialog options showed up. I tried over a period of two days several times, they never showed up. I just had to pick and chose and hit escape a few times, because I wanted to keep my light side rating. This has never happened to me any other time on any other character. Just thought I'd share it here.

• 2 years later...
I don't know whats up but at the end of the prologue and after korriban when I try interact with the ships holocom to continue the class quest nothing happens, I don't get whats going on. The screen goes black like its going into a cutscene but the convo cutscene doesn't happen all there is is the hologram of watcher 2 staring at you but no conversation or anything