Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Tactical item" feedback being solicited by bioware

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
"Tactical item" feedback being solicited by bioware

Banderal
04.16.2019 , 04:41 PM | #1
Just in case there are people here who look at nothing except the PvP forums... plus there was at least one question recently about the new tactical item.

So, PSA, looks like bioware just started threads on all the class forums, one for each spec, asking for feedback on the types of things that tactical items should do, and also on set bonuses.

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

TrixxieTriss
04.16.2019 , 06:18 PM | #2
We need them to answer some basic fundamentals before we can give proper feed back. I don’t think we can really have a proper conversation or give enough constructive feed back until we know more about the system. Otherwise we will all be shouting into a storm and Bioware will take things out of context. I am extremely worried they will take this early feed back and run with it, regardless of what it is.
If we don’t have better info and understanding on how this will work, then there will be a lot of misconceptions and guessing. This will lead to bad feed back and could ultimately make things 100x worse than now.

1. How many tactical items can be used at once.

2. Will we get enough tactical items to make up for the loss of our current set bonus systems.

3. How will the tactical items be equiped

4. How will they be obtained and how quickly will they be obtained

5. Will they be usable before lvl 75 (like augment kits)

6. Are they locked like Augments and require a cost to remove or add them

7. Will they be locked in like utility points.

8. Will swapping one gear item change a talent point or do we need to swap multiple items.

9. Do we have to make a choice of A. or B. or C. tactical item, per set?
(ie say we can have 3 tactical items, but you can’t have A and B and C in the same set. You can only have A or B or C in the set. Then you have to choose from D or E or F for the second tactical item).

Banderal
04.16.2019 , 06:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
We need them to answer some basic fundamentals before we can give proper feed back...
Yeah, I agree. Hopefully they will give some more feedback about this during their workday tomorrow. Did you post your list in one of the official threads? I didn't see it anywhere yet.

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

TrixxieTriss
04.16.2019 , 07:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
Yeah, I agree. Hopefully they will give some more feedback about this during their workday tomorrow. Did you post your list in one of the official threads? I didn't see it anywhere yet.
I did, in this one : http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...44#post9720544