Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Credits - what do you use them on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Credits - what do you use them on?

Ghostius
01.17.2019 , 03:37 PM | #1
Im earning credits thru doing dailies on multiple characters, so I have earned quite a lot in short amount of time.
Problem is I dont have anything to spend credits, since im not interested in cosmetics or packs.
I would like to spend it on BoE gear or mods, but there is no such thing in game atm.
So, what do you spend credits on?

Darth_Exar
01.17.2019 , 03:41 PM | #2
I have become a decoration addict. That's a good way to bleed your credits dry. I should probably open an interior designer company in game.
Quote: Originally Posted by athenaprime View Post
But at least there's Mako. Nice, normal Mako. All six of her.
"So this is how Liberty dies....With thunderous applause."

Screaming_Ziva
01.17.2019 , 04:11 PM | #3
I've spent about 300m in the past couple of weeks on Master's Datacrons.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

Ld-Siris
01.17.2019 , 04:26 PM | #4
I have a lot of alts so most of mine go to augments.

Genaya
01.17.2019 , 04:33 PM | #5
CM outfits mostly.

VelvetSanity
01.17.2019 , 04:36 PM | #6
Crafting mats, primarily, Occasionally CM outfits if Iím wanting a specific one for a character or companion. Iíll probably start throwing credits at decorations once I finish completing all the class stories, especially if they give us an Odessen SH.
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twiílek Sith Sorceress

Goreshaga
01.17.2019 , 04:47 PM | #7
I'm a fashion victim, so i mostly use my credits on CM outfits and weapons, mounts too for my toons or some of their companions too

IoNonSoEVero
01.17.2019 , 05:01 PM | #8
Unlocking the perks I want for each character (mostly the ones for more XP/CXP, the ship access, the repair droid access and the higher influence for companion gifts/conversations), companion gifts and decos if I find them reasonably priced on the GTN.

Ardrossan
01.17.2019 , 05:06 PM | #9
I used to spend it on character slots, but I have enough of those. I occasionally spend them on outlander tokens to remake characters lost in the last merger. I'm a fashion addict too, but I have two legacy tabs full of them, so the only ones I buy are from the Tales of the Jedi and they usually cost a fortune. For smaller purchases, I like to buy crafting missions. Recently, I bought a guildship for 8mil for a little F2P guild [with my alts as members] I made a few years ago, and with a guild bank it doubles as an extra SH with extra legacy tabs. That was back in December, so I only have a couple million credits now.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Companions are a crutch for the weak.

turbomagnus
01.17.2019 , 06:32 PM | #10
Besides Character and/or Legacy perks?

Occasionally specific outfits that I like or can use parts of in ideas for characters. Mounts are another occasional, especially if I see an animal mount or something nice inexpensive on the Exchange.

My big thing until in a few days from now has been fully unlocking my strongholds (only the Nar Shaddaa Balcony left now!), so I suppose my next big credit sink will be decorations so I can turn those relatively generic strongholds into places more fitting my visions for them. (Sidenote; especially in Rishi's case since it's a 'city' and an airship, two strongholds in one...)