Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Operation Hive of The Mountain Queen Drops Masterwork Datacrystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Operation Hive of The Mountain Queen Drops Masterwork Datacrystal

Pacram
01.17.2019 , 01:56 PM | #1
The new operation on Ossus drops a Masterwork Datacrystal on veteran mode. Currently only on Public Test Server and not live. http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Ld-Siris
01.17.2019 , 04:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Pacram View Post
The new operation on Ossus drops a Masterwork Datacrystal on veteran mode. Currently only on Public Test Server and not live. http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php
I saw this but is says a monumental data crystal not masterwork so thatís either a typo on his part or a misread on your part.

phalczen
01.17.2019 , 09:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ld-Siris View Post
I saw this but is says a monumental data crystal not masterwork so thatís either a typo on his part or a misread on your part.
Its a misread on Pacram's part. Jerba reported that the 258 MH/OH are available for purchase (on PTS of course) for:
  • the 252 shell
  • 8 (eight) Masterwork Data Crystals
  • 1 (one) Monumental Data Crystal
per piece. Jerba was asking Matt Pucevich, the lead ops designer, how Monumental Data Crystals are obtained, assuming it was from a weekly, to which Pucevich replied:
Quote: Originally Posted by MattPucevich View Post
Loot:
Getting the Monumental Data Crystal should require a VM clear. If you're not seeing that, that's a bug.
If the only way to obtain a Monumental Data Crystal is via Veteran Mode Hive of the Mountain Queen, and if only one drops per 8-person operation group, and they are not tradeable ...
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.