Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Week 2 of the GSF MDC Mission on Ossus still bugged and not replaced???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Week 2 of the GSF MDC Mission on Ossus still bugged and not replaced???

DarthNillard
01.16.2019 , 07:48 PM | #1
Just one fail Devtracker note saying we know it's broke and it will be addressed in February? I'm glad Bioware is a failing company and all these people will be jobless and homeless soon, this is comically bad mismanagement of a product and a community at this point....

Zaldalia
01.17.2019 , 08:47 AM | #2
i know it a pain that this mission still not working but i would never wish them jobless and homeless that would mean IPs like dragonage and mass effect would be dead to i think the real fault why it takening so much time to fix is anthem because they did take alot of devs off SWTOR for that game

AbyKro
01.17.2019 , 12:11 PM | #3
Mass effect is already dead and if Anthem fails like ME:A failed Ea will probably shut down Bioware. They just don't care about the mission,they did a 6 hour patch and not fixed anything.If it was a bug on the cartel market they would have fixed it the second day
Free 7 subscription days and free stuff
http://www.swtor.com/r/gM5TJz

DarthNillard
01.17.2019 , 09:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaldalia View Post
i know it a pain that this mission still not working but i would never wish them jobless and homeless that would mean IPs like dragonage and mass effect would be dead to i think the real fault why it takening so much time to fix is anthem because they did take alot of devs off SWTOR for that game
Anthem is trash, the alpha was the worst i've ever played (and i've played a lot)

Khaleg
01.18.2019 , 12:57 PM | #5
Give them some time man!
Other companies, you know the professional ones, are in such an unrelaxed and bourgeois hurry hot fixing stuff the next day. Not Bioware! They fix stuff from mid December at some point in February. If it is 2019 or 2020 is yet to be seen...
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

MandFlurry
01.18.2019 , 03:13 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNillard View Post
Anthem is trash, the alpha was the worst i've ever played (and i've played a lot)
A lot of people actually like Anthem,so much as i was also surprised, so watch how you attack in a fit of rage without thinking.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

DarthNillard
01.18.2019 , 03:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MandFlurry View Post
A lot of people actually like Anthem,so much as i was also surprised, so watch how you attack in a fit of rage without thinking.
Why? I played it and it was bad. It's a rip off of Titanfall crossed with Avatar. And if they support it how they have this game, it will fail even faster....