Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mail Us 2 Masterwork Data Crystals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Mail Us 2 Masterwork Data Crystals

Berronaxftw
01.16.2019 , 02:24 AM | #1
Title.

please mail us 2 masterwork data crystals to compensate for the fact you haven't fixed this weekly quest.

cheers.

or maybe 3 since we never got that crystal from the first week of ossus either.

Paulsutherland
01.16.2019 , 03:12 AM | #2
Mail me however many I need for a full set of 258!

Syal
01.16.2019 , 03:37 AM | #3
just remove MDC system, back to 5.0 ! Full 248 to be 258
SWTOR since 2012 !
Guild Force Unifiée French PVE
The Leviathan

Lhancelot
01.16.2019 , 08:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Berronaxftw View Post
Title.

please mail us 2 masterwork data crystals to compensate for the fact you haven't fixed this weekly quest.

cheers.

I think they ought to just mail everyone a full set of 258s tbh. Skipping this entire grind would make everyone happy.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

TUXs
01.16.2019 , 09:15 AM | #5
2 per character would be very reasonable. 10 would be wonderful...but 2 is reasonable.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Costello
01.16.2019 , 11:58 AM | #6
I can't think of any time I have ever seen anyone compensated with anything in this game.

From what has been said, I don't think player loyalty or retention is that big a deal, its more about people coming back for a couple of months and then moving on till the next update they like. I think in some interview Eric suggested this would continue even if no content was put out.

Lhancelot
01.16.2019 , 12:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
I can't think of any time I have ever seen anyone compensated with anything in this game.

From what has been said, I don't think player loyalty or retention is that big a deal, its more about people coming back for a couple of months and then moving on till the next update they like. I think in some interview Eric suggested this would continue even if no content was put out.
That's right. That's why I poked fun at this request, I find it quite humorous people think they are going to mail crystals to everybody. In their mind, you need to earn the crystals, why would they begin mailing them to people? lol.

Besides, they have the excuse you have other activities to do to earn crystals, and even if the GSF quest was working properly rewarding crystals who to say you'd be doing them?

They are not going to send crystals to people.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

translucentwolf
01.16.2019 , 12:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
I think they ought to just mail everyone a full set of 258s tbh. Skipping this entire grind would make everyone happy.
Nope. You'd then get a lot of "I put time into the grind, and you just *gave* xyz to people who didn't put time into the grind? Bleep you, Bioware"

Seriously... As with every other MMO, it not going to be possible to please everyone.
That which does not kill you merely postpones the inevitable.

phalczen
01.16.2019 , 12:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Berronaxftw View Post
Title.

cheers.

Dear Berronaxftw:

Thank you for your feedback. While we can't grant you the masterwork data crystals you requested, since you didn't do anything to earn them despite it being our fault that the mission is broken, we will be happy to delay 6.0 for two additional weeks to give you additional time for grinding out the crystals! Happy adventuring!

Sincerely,
EA Bioware.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

Batwer
01.16.2019 , 12:54 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
2 per character would be very reasonable. 10 would be wonderful...but 2 is reasonable.
That would be fair. Unfortunately, BW has fallen silent again ... 🙄
Für Neueinsteiger und Rückkehrer:
klick mich: http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6