Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show and tell 2019!

JuventusAndFCK
01.17.2019 , 10:49 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenipher View Post
I might have to play a Jedi Consular just for the clothing options.
Also, Forze Juve?
Sure! Old username though, I don't really follow football much these days.

I also really like the female JC voice actress. JC is one of very few roles I have found where I don't like Nolan North. I think he's better in more expressive roles (I wish they had picked him for the male smuggler).

Xenipher
01.17.2019 , 10:54 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by JuventusAndFCK View Post
Sure! Old username though, I don't really follow football much these days.
I only watch the big stuff like the WC, Champion's league, and the Euros. My husband is a massive Juve fan though.

I only played a Republic trooper because of Jen Hale's voice. Dark side was like renegade Shep for me. I might give the JC a go though. I should at least play all the class stories to experience everything.
Mea navis aėricumbens anguillis abundat

JuventusAndFCK
01.17.2019 , 11:11 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenipher View Post
I only watch the big stuff like the WC, Champion's league, and the Euros. My husband is a massive Juve fan though.

I only played a Republic trooper because of Jen Hale's voice. Dark side was like renegade Shep for me. I might give the JC a go though. I should at least play all the class stories to experience everything.
If you're into Bioware regulars, you might consider female agent as well. Same voice as female Hawke.

Xenipher
01.18.2019 , 02:14 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by JuventusAndFCK View Post
If you're into Bioware regulars, you might consider female agent as well. Same voice as female Hawke.
I adore Jo Wyatt.
Mea navis aėricumbens anguillis abundat