Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

i wana know how many devs went to anthem from swtor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

tahol
01.17.2019 , 02:08 PM | #11
Son, if they went to Anthem, they have been there for two years.

VelvetSanity
01.17.2019 , 02:13 PM | #12
What Iím wondering is, why should I feel anything other than resentment towards this Anthem game for taking devs away from this one?
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twiílek Sith Sorceress

TheAresian
01.17.2019 , 03:36 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetSanity View Post
What Iím wondering is, why should I feel anything other than resentment towards this Anthem game for taking devs away from this one?
You should rejoice because Ben Irving got sent from SWTOR to Anthem and no single move BioWare has made has brought me more joy. I know it's petty and immature and unbecoming, but I will never forget watching the live streams where they talked about how exciting RNG is (even though players had practically risen in one voice and screamed NOOO!!!!!) and how we as players weren't playing the game the way it should be played.

VelvetSanity
01.17.2019 , 04:23 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TheAresian View Post
You should rejoice because Ben Irving got sent from SWTOR to Anthem and no single move BioWare has made has brought me more joy. I know it's petty and immature and unbecoming, but I will never forget watching the live streams where they talked about how exciting RNG is (even though players had practically risen in one voice and screamed NOOO!!!!!) and how we as players weren't playing the game the way it should be played.
He must be one of the bozos that likes lootboxes. But thatís only one obviously undesirable person. What about the rest? :P
Pre-CU Bria refugee

Xenipher
01.17.2019 , 08:03 PM | #15
I don't care one bit about Anthem and I can't wait for its launch so I can hear more about the game, aside from SWTOR of course, I care about: Dragon Age.

I'm coming for you, Solas, you dbag.

VelvetSanity
01.17.2019 , 08:55 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenipher View Post
I don't care one bit about Anthem and I can't wait for its launch so I can hear more about the game, aside from SWTOR of course, I care about: Dragon Age.

I'm coming for you, Solas, you dbag.
I recently finally got around to giving DA:O a try (I got it as part of a huge sale bundle on GOG a while back). So far Iím liking the story. A power-hungry jerk betrays the king and the entire country (possibly the entire world) in the middle of a demon invasion, and *now* Iím dealing with a zombie apocalypse on top of that *and* having been falsely declared a traitor just because I got recruited to the Grey Wardens... and everything so far actually makes sense...unlike, oh, say, taking a non force using character through KOTFE/KOTET...or the whole traitor arc...or how the entire galaxyís apparently forgotten that my consular is Barseníthor...or the fact that a force-user-eating dashade (Khem) is willing to have an intimate relationship with a Sith Inquisitor...
Pre-CU Bria refugee

Xenipher
01.17.2019 , 10:05 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetSanity View Post
I recently finally got around to giving DA:O a try (I got it as part of a huge sale bundle on GOG a while back). So far Iím liking the story. A power-hungry jerk betrays the king and the entire country (possibly the entire world) in the middle of a demon invasion, and *now* Iím dealing with a zombie apocalypse on top of that *and* having been falsely declared a traitor just because I got recruited to the Grey Wardens... and everything so far actually makes sense...unlike, oh, say, taking a non force using character through KOTFE/KOTET...or the whole traitor arc...or how the entire galaxyís apparently forgotten that my consular is Barseníthor...or the fact that a force-user-eating dashade (Khem) is willing to have an intimate relationship with a Sith Inquisitor...
Enjoy the ride. IMO, DA:O is the best Dragon Age. Also the romances are so well done, as are character conversations in general. And now reading your post and typing this out has made me all nostalgic. I want to do another run now.

Pscyon
01.18.2019 , 02:31 AM | #18
What do you intend to use this information for?
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

PorsaLindahl
01.18.2019 , 05:26 AM | #19
Quote:
All but 2. Charles and Matt, and maybe an intern or two, are probably all they have working on the game. And Matt may only be on loan from Anthem (may it crash and burn) part time. So it's probably just Charles and his intern(s). Which is why nothing gets fixed in a timely manner, and no one is giving us any real information. That and they're too busy working on that Geonosian witch (that will introduce even more bugs - no pun intended - into the game) to be bothered with fixing existing bugs.

TUXs
01.18.2019 , 08:38 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TheAresian View Post
You should rejoice because Ben Irving got sent from SWTOR to Anthem and no single move BioWare has made has brought me more joy.
Isn't that the truth lol. That is the single greatest thing about Anthem.
All warfare is based on deception ē If his forces are united, separate them ē If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near ē A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer ē 7-day FREE sub ē FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)