Not Able To Access KOTFE and Ounslaught

xXAwkwardDonutXx

Are you using a previously created character or have you created a new character for this? If a new character, did you create them at level one or did you use a Commander's Token to boost them to endgame levels and storyline?

As much information as you can provide is always helpful.

Are you using a previously created character or have you created a new character for this? If a new character, did you create them at level one or did you use a Commander's Token to boost them to endgame levels and storyline?

As much information as you can provide is always helpful.

I have not made a character yet, the option to make a character using the expansion is greyed out. In the past I used a commanders token to see what would happen and then I deleted that character, it was in 2018.

Okay, the Commander's Token was a consumable item, once you used it and deleted the character, it was gone. You'll either need to buy a new Commander's Token (which takes a character to access the Cartel Market in addition to the character you plan to boost... weird, I know...) and use it to boost a character straight to lvl75 and, I believe, the Jedi Under Siege storyline - be advised, the game takes default decisions based on class and faction in this case that might not always be what you want for you character...

OR

The long way...

You'd need to create a new character, complete the class storyline, Ilum, Makeb, The Shadow of Revan storyline, then you would be able to continue with FE/ET, the Nathema Conspiracy and finally Jedi Under Siege/Onslaught.

Okay, the Commander's Token was a consumable item, once you used it and deleted the character, it was gone. You'll either need to buy a new Commander's Token (which takes a character to access the Cartel Market in addition to the character you plan to boost... weird, I know...) and use it to boost a character straight to lvl75 and, I believe, the Jedi Under Siege storyline - be advised, the game takes default decisions based on class and faction in this case that might not always be what you want for you character...

OR

The long way...

You'd need to create a new character, complete the class storyline, Ilum, Makeb, The Shadow of Revan storyline, then you would be able to continue with FE/ET, the Nathema Conspiracy and finally Jedi Under Siege/Onslaught.

Ok that makes more sense, thank you!

OR

The long way...

You can start KotFE ("Chapter I: The Hunt") from your ship's mission console as soon as you reach level 60. You might *want* to run Ilum, Makeb, etc. at least once (i.e. on at least one character) on each faction before starting it, but it isn't necessary. The reason is that there are lots of references to events and people from those stories during FE/ET/etc.

More accurate description of the sequence:

* Class story from starter world to the events just before you go to Ilum.

* Ilum (one story per faction) (A major character here plays a huge role in Jedi Under Siege and Onslaught)

* Makeb (one story per faction)

* Oricon (one story with faction variations, ends in two Operations) (very few references in the subsequent stories)

* Forged Alliances / Prelude to Revan (the story linking the Korriban, Tython, Manaan and Rakata Prime FPs)

* Shadow of Revan (Rishi and Yavin 4)

* Rise of the Emperor (Ziost) (Lots of very strong references from later stories)

* KotFE <<== Start at 60 characters start here

* KotET

* Fractured Alliances comprising:

** War on Iokath

** Crisis on Umbara

** A Traitor Among The Chiss ("Copero", also known as "For House Inrokini!" because every NPC that you fight shouts it whenever they see you, if you shoot or hit them, and when they die)

** Nathema Conspiracy

* Jedi Under Siege (started by Inflection Point) <<== Start at 70 characters start here

* Onslaught.