Hardmode Flashpoint loot list

One thing I have not seen in this thread or maybe I am blind. but What FlashPoint HM gives Columi Belt? you have one that does the bracer not the belt

None atm, it is an operation only item or you can craft the rakata one if you are synthweaver/armormech

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is a list for republic side, anyone know???

The loot list contains republic side, just the original title of the thread is for empire. I removed the empire component of the title previously but somehow the title didn't change

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
The token(s) are then exchanged at the Tionese/Columi/Rakasa vendors on the Imperial Fleet (inner side of Supplies Quarter, if I recall correctly... although I frequently get lost, but I am sure someone will correct me if I am inaccurate). Many items can be exchanged either for 1 specific token _or_ lots of Commendations (and/or Crystals), but some will only drop as a token from the FP/OPS bosses.

Has this been confirmed? I have several tionese parts rotting in my cargo hold and would like to be able to exchange them for crystals... Never heard of this being possible before.

• 3 weeks later...
Has this been confirmed? I have several tionese parts rotting in my cargo hold and would like to be able to exchange them for crystals... Never heard of this being possible before.

I think his wording is not precise, hence the confusion. Replace the word "exchanged" with the word "bought", and then it's correct.

Edited by old_benn

• 4 months later...

Is there any thread which has HMFP schematic drops? I'm just confused, TORhead says some schematics are dropped from last boss in HM Black talon, but there isnt any info on that :confused::confused::confused:

I just hit lvl 50 and want to get some schematics for biotech, but dont know which FP to go to :)

Oh and on a side note: Which HMFP is not to go to in "free" Tionese gear?

Edited by Mad_yojik

Don't go into Lost Island Hard Mode in the "free" Tionese gear. Columi gear recommended. As far as schematics go, you can buy the Exotech stims' schematics for daily commendations from a daily commendation vendor on the following planets: Belsavis, Ilum, Corellia, and Section X.