Imp PvP Guilds: We know what you do.

IAmViiOLENT

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't punch Meo in the bewbs effectively since she's usually wearing a metal bra.

I want my bike back

Shove it misty. Ash is never giving you your bike back. Rather irresponsible to follow a ten your old kid around don't you think?

I'd post a snarky reply but I'm too busy crying about my bike. It had pink and silver streamers coming out of the handlebars and those noisemaker thinggies you put on the spokes. You, sir, are not a gentleman!

I bet you still used training wheels! Didn't you! Baby!! She's a baby everyone look at her cry!!!!

Ragnost you have no idea how often I see people call hacks. Its pathetic. Always pub players that can't play their toons.

Our guild has been mostly PVE for the past several months (I wish we still had Shigure and Hades we could have had a nice ranked team) and its rare I join a ranked team. So 90% of the time I queue solo and the pub pugs are awful. And all I hear is their crying about your hacking... SO STOP IT :p

I bet you still used training wheels! Didn't you! Baby!! She's a baby everyone look at her cry!!!!

Hey, HEY! You stop being a big old jerkface right this INSTANT!

Where is Opfotm? I'll fight him for Mac's bike!

Opfotm: MEET ME AT THE SWINGS, B*TCH! :D

Ragnost you have no idea how often I see people call hacks. Its pathetic. Always pub players that can't play their toons.

Our guild has been mostly PVE for the past several months (I wish we still had Shigure and Hades we could have had a nice ranked team) and its rare I join a ranked team. So 90% of the time I queue solo and the pub pugs are awful. And all I hear is their crying about your hacking... SO STOP IT :p

I miss lights out :(

Hey, HEY! You stop being a big old jerkface right this INSTANT!

Where is Opfotm? I'll fight him for Mac's bike!

Opfotm: MEET ME AT THE SWINGS, B*TCH! :D

Thank you Meo. You're a true friend in a metal bra and I love you.

Taking bets. My money is on MEO!

Only I'm in Fearless Arms. Not that I blame you, we haven't had consistent PVP premades for months, so nobody would know us in PVP :)

Oh that's right, I remember rofl. Ive seen a few fearless arms around, but dont think they were very good considering we just kinda rolled right on over... :/

Since I rarely ever premade or even play with you guys duo, but I do get lucky from time to time to team up with a premade, you should see what happens when the pug team I am on goes against you guys. Usually when I defend or explain the "hacks" or "you people" I get called a bunch of nasties or the new one "I played against them on a previous server, they were known hacks there as well sp ****. I try and help out but its getting to tthe point of why should I keep trying. Especially when I have the feeling that most of you guys/girls dont like me since I am unguilded. Edited by Mr_Elotes

Interestingly enough I had a convo with a sniper from a guild i wont mention who recommended lethality spec because this un-named person does 800K damage on average.. upon inspection this un-named person is mostly WH and part EWH and only partially augmented. although my damage did increase by 30-35% over the ten matches or so after respecing. In a full blown fight I do about 175-225K at my current level.. I see that doubling at 50 but 800K and not fully geared ? Are you suggesting that snipers can pull 1 million damage at 50 routinely ? I've seen some great players in great matches in my time here some actually got 850-1 mil but not routinely.. Edited by Jedibediah

Interestingly enough I had a convo with a sniper from a guild i wont mention who recommended lethality spec because this un-named person does 800K damage on average.. upon inspection this un-named person is mostly WH and part EWH and only partially augmented. although my damage did increase by 30-35% over the ten matches or so after respecing. In a full blown fight I do about 175-225K at my current level.. I see that doubling at 50 but 800K and not fully geared ? Are you suggesting that snipers can pull 1 million damage at 50 routinely ? I've seen some great players in great matches in my time here some actually got 850-1 mil but not routinely..

Only in longer matches would you see 800-1m, and thats nothing that a good PT/Smash Mara wouldnt do either.

I've only had my PT at 50 since Sunday and already had two 1m games and prolly close to a dozen over 800k. Its really just not hard to get that high on a FOTM class in a decent length match.

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

I PVP daily. On all levels both sides. This since day one. When I see something that doesnt look right PVP wise, I report it. If the player isnt hacking good for them if they are- I let Bioware figure it out.

So if you hack and got banned. It was prolly me who busted you lol! ;)

I'm a Sorc Dps on the Imp side, and I love how even when you are up against your own allegiance, they still accuse you of hacking. Lost a few good guildies because some players cannot handle another player who knows how to play the game.

Opf I dunno why you have a random quickslot in the middle of your screen but it needs Flame Burst in it.

Also dunno what guild that was but LAWLZ. I would actually wanna see the one or two hackers that may exist on this server just for lulz.

Edited by Darth_Dreselus

Opf I dunno why you have a random quickslot in the middle of your screen but it needs Flame Burst in it.

Also dunno what guild that was but LAWLZ. I would actually wanna see the one or two hackers that may exist on this server just for lulz.

Its an open spot from when I switch specs around :p

Concerning obvious war zone dominance,

We all get beat and before I start this conversation I will say there are times I am just frustrated and would like to point a finger somewhere. But honestly look at the scores and other stats after the macth. I have played one game against one specific Pub guild where our top player in kills was 5 or 6 and was ranked below their lowest ranked.

That may not be hacking, but its the equivalent of an NBA team playing a little league team. There are elements and methods in any MMO that if used effectively can cause a massive in-balances in 1v1. If u can get a bunch of MMO gamers to work together as a team, that same effect is then multiplied, Most other groups may follow general patterns of play to support each other, but they are not as flexible and effective as a team where every members actions supports the whole field and is directed completely towards generating as high of numbers in each category. I also say good job at showing me how effective this can be and for having the dedication to put in the time towards accomplishing these goals.

U do not need to hack to use the system and gain a major advantage. Real practiced organized teamwork is great, but kinda spineless when u know that 85% of your opponents will be a PUG group. As a lvl 50 merc in newbie armour in a WZ I am used to being on the receiving end. But in a this particular situation, I realized I was totally useless. I asked a team member if I was really that bad and they just said no and do not expect any more fun in WZ tonight.

At a certain point I need to ask myself what is really being gained. It would be like me beating my niece in chess versus playing her for enjoyment. There is a difference between being a top tier player in a competitive environment with random variables versus someone who needs to control their environment so that they can get pleasure from announcing they are a winner.

Concerning obvious war zone dominance,

We all get beat and before I start this conversation I will say there are times I am just frustrated and would like to point a finger somewhere. But honestly look at the scores and other stats after the macth. I have played one game against one specific Pub guild where our top player in kills was 5 or 6 and was ranked below their lowest ranked.

That may not be hacking, but its the equivalent of an NBA team playing a little league team. There are elements and methods in any MMO that if used effectively can cause a massive in-balances in 1v1. If u can get a bunch of MMO gamers to work together as a team, that same effect is then multiplied, Most other groups may follow general patterns of play to support each other, but they are not as flexible and effective as a team where every members actions supports the whole field and is directed completely towards generating as high of numbers in each category. I also say good job at showing me how effective this can be and for having the dedication to put in the time towards accomplishing these goals.

U do not need to hack to use the system and gain a major advantage. Real practiced organized teamwork is great, but kinda spineless when u know that 85% of your opponents will be a PUG group. As a lvl 50 merc in newbie armour in a WZ I am used to being on the receiving end. But in a this particular situation, I realized I was totally useless. I asked a team member if I was really that bad and they just said no and do not expect any more fun in WZ tonight.

At a certain point I need to ask myself what is really being gained. It would be like me beating my niece in chess versus playing her for enjoyment. There is a difference between being a top tier player in a competitive environment with random variables versus someone who needs to control their environment so that they can get pleasure from announcing they are a winner.

If you're doing 50 WZ, its not pleasure anymore. Its end game, its working towards getting the best gear, this attitude of I'm a casual therefore I am entitled to rights is the same saying as "I just go to 50 and I deserve to be able to go butt naked into Ops and downing bosses left right and center while playing one handed".

Not sure why people play "casual" at 50 and expect rewards given to you on a silver platter. You gotta earn it , and your attitude of being useless doesn't help.