Abuse and harassment in pvp community

Seireeni

This really wouldn't happen if everyone actually knew how to play their class.

1. New players join every day (at least I hope that for the future of this game).

So it happens, people just don't know how to deal with new players, and find it easier to insult them then to help them. Not talking for everyone, there are exceptions but too few imo.

2. On the other hand you got the anti-premade whiners that don't like the guys that occasionally group up with some friends.

I understand why they whine and that's because of the learning curve new players have to pass to be good in an MMO imo.

The problem there in lies that not all but a certain amount of these pre-mades exist out of experienced veteran players with full gear who come up against pug teams with no gear, no experience and get smashed in 2 seconds by the keybinders while reading their skills to decide wich ability they gonna click.

3. Ofc you got the full on solo players too that don't know what the second M or the R in "mmorpg" stand for. I think they make the biggest group of uberleet anti-premade whiners on these forums. You see them cluelessly whining about class balance too alot since they view warzones as a 1 vs 1 duelling world I think :rak_02:

Offtopic; the real problem is decent matchmaking, and lack of cross server. But again, BW said at some cantina event that they will not implement it. I do hope they change their mind at one point.

Edited by Jorojus

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic