Crafting a color crystal.

LegitNoob

Visit the crew skill trainers on the fleet and talk to them. Then read the codex entries. Then pick the correct skills. Send your companions on some missions to gather materials, and then craft away. Then reverse engineer what you craft and continue.

Thank you so much!

Since i took the artifice skill and having early access now for 2 days been working on it and i got to say we need to have more colors for crystals. Or at least a couple more. But that depends on popularity and where bioware wants to go. Some people in the game requested purple crystal, black, gold. I just know right now i see the standard colors in crafting. Since this has been talked about it would be nice if this is either implemented or put to rest on the COLOR OF CRYSTALS for the game.

looking at Torhead.com, there is quite a few purple crystals you can get at low levels, but I don't know where. random drops? rare drops? Boss drops? in chests? who knows!

http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/3/subcatg/3/name/purple/sort/level,-basequality

There is as far as I can see, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Purple and Orange and some odd ones, prob from bosses, like Black-red, Black-Blue and Black-Yellow. Those ones are likely similar to the pre-order crystal, with a black glow and colored core or vis versa.

there is also white crystals as well.

Since i took the artifice skill and having early access now for 2 days been working on it and i got to say we need to have more colors for crystals. Or at least a couple more. But that depends on popularity and where bioware wants to go. Some people in the game requested purple crystal, black, gold. I just know right now i see the standard colors in crafting. Since this has been talked about it would be nice if this is either implemented or put to rest on the COLOR OF CRYSTALS for the game.

me think gold crystal seem stupid

looking at Torhead.com, there is quite a few purple crystals you can get at low levels, but I don't know where. random drops? rare drops? Boss drops? in chests? who knows!

http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/3/subcatg/3/name/purple/sort/level,-basequality

There is as far as I can see, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Purple and Orange and some odd ones, prob from bosses, like Black-red, Black-Blue and Black-Yellow. Those ones are likely similar to the pre-order crystal, with a black glow and colored core or vis versa.

there is also white crystals as well.

There is a 'TORhead'?!?!? There goes my day at teh office lol.

WoWhead was such an awesome site for datamining the right loot. Hope it's the same guys, as they did such an amazing job.

There is a 'TORhead'?!?!? There goes my day at teh office lol.

WoWhead was such an awesome site for datamining the right loot. Hope it's the same guys, as they did such an amazing job.

indeed, it is made by the same ppl.

no Sunrider's Destiny crystal color ? (cyan)

Well, I'll be a bantha's uncle, there IS cyan crystals.

http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/3/subcatg/3/name/cyan

Looks like 1 green quality cystral with no stats, and three lvl 50 crystals.

Edited by BladedDingo

• 7 years later...