FoTM Pvp Sorc spec

OpeningToEndgame

Maybe it's just me, but I've been seeing a lot more full Lightning spec Sorcerers out there recently.

I have a 44 Sorc who's currently 12/23, on the way to 18/23. Been enjoying it so far.

If your against some fools thatll let a sorc free cast. Sweet mother of god youll destroy ppl that sweet little proc on chain lightning and that auto crit for thundering blast wow

If your against some fools thatll let a sorc free cast. Sweet mother of god youll destroy ppl that sweet little proc on chain lightning and that auto crit for thundering blast wow

It's up to your teammates to provide you the buffer zone to free cast. I run with a guildie lightning sorc and run interference for him on my assassin and he melts faces. It's not a Rambo spec, I don't think anyone is trying to say otherwise.

It's up to your teammates to provide you the buffer zone to free cast. I run with a guildie lightning sorc and run interference for him on my assassin and he melts faces. It's not a Rambo spec, I don't think anyone is trying to say otherwise.

As do I me and a OP guildie they dont know what too do when he pops out on top of them and im doing my best to help burn.

What is it that I keep seeing on these forums and people whining in PvP? I've used 7/3/31 forever, just recently started using my PvE spec of 1/12/31. Thought I'd give it a whirl.

1/12/31 is a pretty sweet spec- but frankly, if you're going to hack yourself extra points- why not go at least 2/21/34?

The OP sorc spec is 23/17/1 for heals. There isn't an OP spec for DPS really... But 0/20/21 has significantly better survivability and burst than full madness. If I have a bubble speccrd healer on my team when DPSing I will spec 0/18/23 with 2 piints going into crushing darkness ir affliction based on my mood.