Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Ready for Anything"

Waulfa
01.17.2014 , 09:50 PM | #1
I'm confused. Is the ability "Ready for Anything" broken? Or was it just designed to be totally, absolutely useless? No matter what level it is at, I almost never see a stealther coming. Even at 30 I still get surprised, kicked in the nuts, stuned, attacked, stuned and killed. When Bioware first talked about this ability it seemed like such a great idea, Finally if we are crouched and ready for a stealther we would be able to see them before they killed us. Nice going there Bioware, fooled us again didn't you. Another useless ability for Gunfighters ... lol

Bstr
01.22.2014 , 02:02 PM | #2
You still can only see them in a cone in front of you. However, now that cone is much larger.

Put your back up against the wall and be surprised when you see the stealther 20m out with all 30 stacks of Ready for Anything instead of the 5-10m you get regularly.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Bosha: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: BG Merc. Bophia: Fury Maur. Borbend: Med. Op. Bo'ya: Dark. Sin
<Reformation> Ebon Hawk Server

Kaos_KidSWTOR
01.22.2014 , 02:21 PM | #3
exactly as Bstr said, it's a frontal cone, you cannot see stealthers from behind, This is completely intended. to counteract this, use an AOE that turns yourself around like Sweeping Blasters.