Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*** did you do to the slinger?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
*** did you do to the slinger?!

Madnutter
06.26.2012 , 11:20 AM | #1
Quickdraw now has like a 2 second travel time....its the new project.

Coverpulse very rarely knocks anyone back at all anymore, and when it does, they apparently hit an object about 2m back on flat ground. Most of mine now seem to go through the animation on my screen of them being knocked back, then they warp back to where they were ( no it's not a marauder or so jumping back )

Dirty kick now misses quite alot when you're not even accuracy debuffed.

Riiquiem
06.26.2012 , 12:16 PM | #2
Hm sorry that it's like that for you but I'm very happy how it is now.
Love the new animations and sounds, I cant confirm a longer travel time on quickdraw or bugs like u said.
Everything's perfectly fine.
Child of Murakami Orchid - now The Jedi Tower:
The Belegendary Legacy

Aerilon - 50 Gunslinger :: Riqui - 50 Shadow :: Riiquiem - 50 Sage
Jeendra - 48 Sentinel :: C'assus - 24 Commando

TheGreatFrosty
06.26.2012 , 12:23 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Madnutter View Post
Quickdraw now has like a 2 second travel time....its the new project.

Coverpulse very rarely knocks anyone back at all anymore, and when it does, they apparently hit an object about 2m back on flat ground. Most of mine now seem to go through the animation on my screen of them being knocked back, then they warp back to where they were ( no it's not a marauder or so jumping back )

Dirty kick now misses quite alot when you're not even accuracy debuffed.
I can 100% confirm this. Delayed damage on Quick Draw and the knockback being extremely bugged.

Bartes
06.26.2012 , 03:45 PM | #4
yeah, I tried to unspec extra pulse knockback range and it is all the same with or without.
Aes Sidhe

Bartas - lvl 50/70+ Gunslinger - Sharpshooter specced and lovin it!

MouthlessDonny
06.26.2012 , 04:27 PM | #5
Trickshot also seems to have some delay, similar to Quickdraw. But I don't think it's a fixed time, I think it just lags, since some times feels fine, others seem a tad off, and some others waaay off.

True about Cover Pulse, too. I did get someone knocked back as pre 1.3 in a warzone, but that was just 1 out of 20? 30? Definitely bugged. At least the root seems to work, it's something :|

Safgril
06.26.2012 , 04:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Riiquiem View Post
Hm sorry that it's like that for you but I'm very happy how it is now.
Love the new animations and sounds, I cant confirm a longer travel time on quickdraw or bugs like u said.
Everything's perfectly fine.
you playing the same game we are?

@OP yeah i have found that my knockback doesnt even knockback people at times. I have nutcracked people and they dont get stunned.

something is amiss.... they screwed up something with our class.

BobaFaceroll
06.26.2012 , 05:46 PM | #7
Agreed. My knockback is a mess, maybe 1 person in 3 effected actually moves the proper distance. To be clear that's over open ground, not bumping them in to objects. I'll have to play around in PvE with it before filing a bug report. I wonder if it's just the places they messed with the maps, or if it's everywhere against everything.

The animations didn't feel too bad, but the timing is definitely a bit different. I will bug those as well. I like the look and sound, but not at the expense of a smooth rotation.

Monoth
06.26.2012 , 05:59 PM | #8
I've noticed that were a LOT more squishy since 1.3.... Huge difference in pvp from last night to today..... I'm literally being 2-3 shotted by marauders / sentinel (thats with full Battlemaster gear).... I think it's time to shelve my Gunslinger and start leveling up my sentinel...
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

TheGreatFrosty
06.26.2012 , 08:28 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
I've noticed that were a LOT more squishy since 1.3.... Huge difference in pvp from last night to today..... I'm literally being 2-3 shotted by marauders / sentinel (thats with full Battlemaster gear).... I think it's time to shelve my Gunslinger and start leveling up my sentinel...
I have no compaints about our class balance. However, I expect my moves to work properly, and 1.3 broke something that wasn't broke.

Bartes
06.26.2012 , 11:22 PM | #10
I didn't had much time to properly play yesterday due to insene server queue + time to download the patch but my observations are as follow:

- my stats are went up by a big margin due to change of relics, augments and working companion buffs
- had to adjust my rotations a bit and shuffle relics
- noticed slight decrease in burst
- in almost every WZ my overall dmage increased but seems to be capped at 450k, cannot pull more no matter how bad enemy team is
- survability is still a thing to test. I managed to 1v1 a lot of people but against a group focus I die quite quickly
- something is either messed with GCD or there is big delay with some skills
- knockback is bugges as hell
- PvE is much much easier

Finally, difference between BM and WH seems to be much bigger
Aes Sidhe

Bartas - lvl 50/70+ Gunslinger - Sharpshooter specced and lovin it!