Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It’s Raining CXP, Daily

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
08.30.2017 , 01:58 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

When we released Game Update 5.4 last week, we also introduced a bug which many of you have already noticed. The Daily Missions for Czerka, Oricon, Black Hole, Yavin 4, Ziost, Section X, and Iokath are rewarding substantially more CXP than intended. Instead of giving 75 CXP per Mission, they are currently awarding 1125. That’s a lot of CXP! Proooobably a little more than we would like you to get. For that reason it was our intent that we would address this bug in tomorrow’s patch. Well, the gods of Iokath were the only ones strong enough to overcome it. After tomorrow’s patch, only Iokath’s Dailies will be back to the appropriate CXP values. The other 6 Daily Areas will still be bugged, which means they will continue giving you crazy CXP (during double CXP!) until we fix them next week.

Until they are fixed next week, enjoy them. We tried to fix the bug, the bug didn’t want to be fixed (pretty sure Keith sabotaged it, he loves all that CXP). So enjoy the extra CXP for a few more days.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DieAlteHexe
08.30.2017 , 02:01 PM | #2
Can't chat, have dailies to do.

Thanks for clarifying this as there's been a lot of speculation.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

dscount
08.30.2017 , 02:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DieAlteHexe View Post
Can't chat, have dailies to do.

Thanks for clarifying this as there's been a lot of speculation.
LOL - Well played sir! Well played.
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

xordevoreaux
08.30.2017 , 02:07 PM | #4
Yavin will be a ghost planet again after next week.
I suppose it's too late to bargain for a sweet deal, say, to cut the CXP bug by half rather than fully nerf it?
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

TUXs
08.30.2017 , 02:08 PM | #5
You should leave it...I haven't seen Yavin so busy since it was introduced, Eric. There was even actual world PvP there...

It's been great fun while it lasted
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

DieAlteHexe
08.30.2017 , 02:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post
LOL - Well played sir! Well played.
Ma'am. and thanks!

DieAlteHexe
08.30.2017 , 02:11 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Yavin will be a ghost planet again after next week.
I suppose it's too late to bargain for a sweet deal, say, to cut the CXP bug by half rather than fully nerf it?
Was a bit crowded earlier but nothing really horrible. Then again, I'm in the EU playing on a US server (don't ask) so it was still "business hours" and likely most people were still at work/school.

fushnchips
08.30.2017 , 02:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

When we released Game Update 5.4 last week, we also introduced a bug which many of you have already noticed. The Daily Missions for Czerka, Oricon, Black Hole, Yavin 4, Ziost, Section X, and Iokath are rewarding substantially more CXP than intended. Instead of giving 75 CXP per Mission, they are currently awarding 1125. That’s a lot of CXP! Proooobably a little more than we would like you to get. For that reason it was our intent that we would address this bug in tomorrow’s patch. Well, the gods of Iokath were the only ones strong enough to overcome it. After tomorrow’s patch, only Iokath’s Dailies will be back to the appropriate CXP values. The other 6 Daily Areas will still be bugged, which means they will continue giving you crazy CXP (during double CXP!) until we fix them next week.

Until they are fixed next week, enjoy them. We tried to fix the bug, the bug didn’t want to be fixed (pretty sure Keith sabotaged it, he loves all that CXP). So enjoy the extra CXP for a few more days.

-eric
Thanks Eric I need more CXP on the EU server lol god never thought I would do silly dailies again.

xmarcusprimex
08.30.2017 , 02:13 PM | #9
The crazy amount of CXP from those heroics, are possibly the only way I will ever achieve anything with Galactic Command. (And if Iokath rewarded that much all the time, you can bet your blouse everyone would be doing new content.... rather than it being a complete and total ghosttown)

Jeweledleah
08.30.2017 , 02:15 PM | #10
really really glad that it won't be fixed yet :P I may actualy... hit lvl 300 on any one character O_O that said... because google wasn't very helpful... exactly when each day do dailies reset? is it the same time as daily groupfinder operation reset or some other time?