Respec Cost... Bad Idea?

Kobrax

Ok 1st and FOREMOST I am not a WoW troll, haven't played in 2 years and I don't want Dual Spec.

With that being said, why the hell is it so expensive after my 5th respec it is a 99880. 100k to play my class????

Now i know most people will say that this is to make is so that you are forced to play that class and be good at it. That is fine, I am a scoundrel and i want to DPS and Heal.. is that not why there are DPS trees? How boring is this I would like to Heal in PvE and Dps IN PvP... anyone else annoyed by this... I am about to say F*** it and go sentinel where there will be no respecing involved.

The few times I have visited the Skill dude in Kaas City, it says 0. I have't done it yet but i will with one character and only for moving a few points around. I have read it resets after a week, not bad actually, if you can wait that long to RE-re-respec.

Maybe they need to charge by the amount of points you want to move and not an escalating scale price based on how often you DO move points. Just a though I'm sure has come up somewhere.

Frankly, I would just park my character in a Cantina and play one of the other fantastic ones I have until the reset, so it would be free and I could play all day or more with double XP. But that's just me.