Any late night guilds?

nightsproull

<Fortitude> might be a fit for you. Despite most of the Guild living on the East Coast, it seems peopled with night owls--many of our raids don't even start until 9-10pm EST and wrap at midnght or 1am. There could even be enough people to start a team that begins even later than that. We bill ourselves as a social Guild focused on endgame, although we also do Conquest and have some PVPers.

Not sure if that's late enough for someone in Eastern Europe, but if you want to check us out, our website is at:

http://fortitudeguild.enjin.com/

Feel free to apply if it looks like it may work for you. :)

The <Black Widow Company> is a veteran-owned, award-winning, multi-gaming community which has been successful for over twelve years, primarily in first person shooters and MMOs. In that time we have built a solid reputation in online gaming as a community that believes in integrity, fair play, dedication, and teamwork. You can expect a highly organized unit with a mature and professional gaming attitude. We are competitive; we're in this game for competition and fun and we support a diverse range of play styles. We provide content for casual and progression Raiders, casual and competitive PvP and Galactic Starfighter, as well as maintaining an environment conducive to general fun in less organized play styles.

There is no level, gear, or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

BWC plays on both factions and currently hosts progression raids on most nights; 7:30 pm to 9:30pm EST and another from 10:00pm to 01:00am EST. On our non-raiding nights of the week, we run everything from PvP Ops to Trainings. Teamspeak is our VoIP program, and we require its use for all progression content. We have a guild flagship, 10% Rep/XP bonuses, and consistently win and place in the conquest leaderboards.

Our team motto is “ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT”, and we apply that mentality in every game we play, and to everything we do, without risking or compromising our desire or our ability to have fun at the same time. We invite you to discover what makes us different for yourself.

To begin your journey, please feel free to send me a PM here or visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/

Sorry I don't have a canned response to copy/paste for you. <Rusty Resolve> does however have 3 raid teams that all start raiding at 830 EST or later. Our guild uses TS and Starparse for all our raids. We are a very close-knit and mature(not always cause that is boring) group of players but always looking for more to join our ranks. Our ranks are full of experienced players willing to help guildies with just about anything. If you are interested feel free to contact me here or in game, my mains name is Archarkesh.