<Last Resort> Republic HM/NIM Raiding

Rollbacks

Last Resort

(Former Thread: Last Resort Recruitment)

Last Resort is a well-respected Republic guild with an experienced and knowledgeable member base. Our primary focus is on HM/NiM (Vet/Master) progression raiding and other end game content. We have formed a highly productive and fun community to support that focus

We're seeking mature members to add to our community, whether they're anxious to get into VM/MM raiding or are already very experienced. We value respect, active participation in guild activities, guild reputation, and personal accountability. We are (mildly) serious players with a friendly attitude. Attributes that we are seeking in potential members:

- High Skill Level / Willingness & Desire to Improve

- Utilize Starparse and Discord (with working microphone)

- Good Attendance

- Good Attitude and Respectful

- Experienced and Knowledgeable in HM and/or NiM (Vet/Master) Content

Currently, we field 10 different HM/NIM Raid Teams, with 2 additional groups we host that aren't listed:

Your Worst Nightmare (5/6 NIM Dxun)

Chaotic Evolution (5/6 NiM Dxun)

The Usual Suspects (4/6 NiM Dxun)

All Brakes No Gas (Starting NiM Gods)

Regression (3/4 NiM EC)

Looks Like SM (3/6 NIM Dxun)

Something Something (Working through HMs)

Kinda Sus (Working through HMs)

16-Man

I Have A Dream (Sunday 16-man) (5/6 NiM Dxun)

Drip Kingz (Monday 16-man) (Starting HMs)

Our various teams have different purposes and progression. As a guild, we've accomplished plenty in 5.x/6.x including clearing almost every NIM/MM instance (and "secret" bosses) as well as currently having multiple teams progressing in NIM Dxun. We regularly run HM/NIM (Vet/Master) PUGs to help others experience new and challenging content, while having an in-house training group to teach Nightmare (Master) content to those interested in trying it. It's important to us to develop new players into experienced members by teaching proper gearing, class rotations, and techniques. If you’re interested in joining our community please join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/PRbDFfuMN9. If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact in-game: Cloake, Lorac, MrBuddha or Kira

Let's all have a great time. Thank you

Edited by Rollbacks

Updated OP

Recruiting 1 strong rDPS for Sun/Wed NiM Progression group. Raids 7-9pm pacific. Ideally a Gunslinger but will take others. Group is currently working on NiM TFB. Key word: Progression. Some group members are new to NIM and learning it as they go, so if you're cool with this or you're new to NIM yourself and want a group running at a similar pace, send me a PM or apply to our website linked above. Thanks

Edited by Rollbacks

• 3 weeks later...

Update. Filled the above position

Looking for one strong Commando or Guardian DPS for our Sunday 16-man NiM group. NiM experience preferred but not necessary. Group raids Sunday afternoons from 1pm - 3pm pacific. See above for contact information

Also, will be farming Hateful Entity in a few weeks. Please check our Discord for more information.

Lastly, our recruitment is still open for folks looking to get into/learn HM/NIM raiding or who are already experienced and want to raid in both settings. Apply on website or contact us in-game

Thanks

Edited by Rollbacks

Update. Filled the above position

Looking for one strong Commando or Guardian DPS for our Sunday 16-man NiM group. NiM experience preferred but not necessary. Group raids Sunday afternoons from 1pm - 3pm pacific. See above for contact information

Also, will be farming Hateful Entity in a few weeks. Please check our Discord for more information.

Lastly, our recruitment is still open for folks looking to get into/learn HM/NIM raiding or who are already experienced and want to raid in both settings. Apply on website or contact us in-game

Thanks

Returning player, looking to raid again

10/10 hm tos/rav, 10/10 nim df/dp, 12/12 nim tfb/SnV

Just started again, need to hit 70 and gear but otherwise I'm good to go

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys :)

I have submitted on your enjin forum an apply :)

I'm french (french server) I have clean NiM 5.0 and GFTM HM. I moved on caribean french so I have moved some toons on Us server to play the evening :)

role : Tank (shadow/sin) / Heal (merc/seer)

Ty guys ! (and sorry for my english)

• 1 month later...
Your Worst Nim (YWN) is looking for a permanent replacement. An experienced NIM tank or Gunslinger is preferred; Commando may be considered. We raid on Fri and Sat nites at 7-10pm PST. Group is 25/26 nim bosses (currently working on Brontes), including a full GotM HM kill for title and mount achievement. Contact me on here or on Discord (Lorac#6495) for more details if interested

Last Resort <Yesterday's Scrubs> is a new HM raid team looking for 2 Healers. No specific class preference except good competence as a healer, raid awareness, and motivation to learn and improve. Raid time is 6-8pm PST on Mondays. This team's goal is to allow people to play alternative classes and roles and gain experience with them towards nightmare raiding. Prior HM experience is desirable. PM me if interested. (Discord: Biofrost #4619) Edited by Northernian

• 2 weeks later...
I'm an Experienced HM Tank / DPS / Healer looking to return to doing NiM Prog, I was doing NiM Prog back during 2.0 and 3.0 I stopped when 4.0 came out. I've been doing HM Ops since. I play on the Satele Shan server, my availability is any night from 6:00 pm AEST (Australian Time) except Wednesdays due to prior Arrangements.

• 1 month later...

We've had a pretty good couple of weeks leading into 5.10, with one of our groups finally getting their NiM Brontes kill as well as also getting Crest of the Dreadmasters after getting a bunch of first-timers their first Hateful Entity kill:

Going forward, we have some returning raiders looking to get into the new Nightmare Gods content. Looking for exceptional healers as well as 1 ranged DPS (Preferably a Gunslinger). This group is looking to begin after the holidays, and I'll update this post closer to that time to include relevant info

General recruitment is still open as well. Strong raiders looking to get into or just run HM/NIM content pubside are always welcome to apply for membership.

Happy holidays everyone

• 5 weeks later...

We have 2 teams with openings for NIM capable/experienced players:

Fake News Network (Sun/Wed) evening group needs an rDPS (Preferably Gunslinger). Currently working on Nightmare TFB

Useless (Tue/Fri) needs a Tank and a DPS (Melee or Ranged). This is a brand new group of NIM experienced players looking to tackle that content once the roster fills

Contact me in Discord on Cloake#4088 for details

• 5 months later...

Bump

Our current teams are mostly filled, however we will be recruiting players interested in getting a foot in the door for HM/NIM raiding or who are just looking to do HM/NIM raiding period (any experience level) prior to 6.0. We do both 8 and 16man NiM/MM runs pretty regularly

Shoot me a PM or hit me up in Discord (Cloake#4088) if interested

• 7 months later...

<The Noob Crew> in <Last Resort> raids Monday and Tuesday 8pm-11pm PST (11pm-1am EST) is is actively looking for new members. We're progressing on Dxun-Apex right now and we're looking to kill a few bosses in NiM Gods (or some other NiM raid) before NiM Dxun drops. If this interests you, please see the Discord link that Cloak posted and drop Pell#6594 a message.

Needed roles:

• Permanent Healer or Tank
  • Alternate DPS
  • Alternate Healer

• 1 month later...

Bump. Looking to bolster our roster with new and experienced players who want to run HM/NIM content in both 8/16. Completed both 8 and 16m VM Dxun about 1-2 months ago, so basically running old and new content to get others up to speed as well as work in new raiders to be part of our community.

If you're interested, contact me in Discord at Cloake#4088. Thanks

Additionally, Discord server link can be found above

• 3 weeks later...
I would be interested in joining if you are still recruiting. Have jedi guardian and trooper vanguard that I play. Willing to tank or dps as needed. Returning to the game but have experience in end game content in other games. Feel free to add me @Chronas#5710 on discord

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump

Looking for a strong healer or DPS for our Monday/Thursday 9-11 East (6-8 pacific) group. Group will be going into NiM Dxun soon, so HM Dxun experience is preferred though not strictly required as the group will be willing to get a recruit up to speed. Shoot a message to Cloake#9887 or Xadra#6969 in Discord to inquire about the position

• 1 month later...

Bump

Looking for 1 Tank or rDPS for our 2nd NiM Dxun team. Group is currently working on Huntmaster so it’s ideal that there’s experience on the other bosses, especially for Tank. Raids Monday/ Wednesday from 6-9 pacific. (May adjust nights in the future)

Shoot a PM to Cloakee#9887 on Discord

PS: We’re also looking for players interested in raiding (HM/NiM) in a more general sense, regardless of experience level

• 1 month later...

Updated the OP after 2 years to reflect our current guild teams as well as their current focus/progress

Our recruitment is open for players looking for HM/NIM raiding. Please read the OP to learn about us and the types of players we're looking for. Send Cloakee#9887 a message in Discord to inquire about joining

https://discord.gg/PRbDFfuMN9

Edited by Rollbacks

• 1 month later...

Bump. Also updated OP

For folks looking to run Nim Dxun, as of today we have 4 groups currently at least 4/6. 3 of them being 5/6 (Including 16-man). Outside the 16-man these are unique groups, who's members don't overlap. We have another group at 3/6 and a new group at 1/6. These groups have potential openings so PM me about them in Discord.

If you just want to run NiM in general, we have groups that are working on every level of content (From HM ToS to NiM Gods) and regularly do random NIM raids throughout the week. So whether you're new or experienced, we'll have plenty of raiding opportunities for you and we can help newer/lesser experienced players reach NiM level themselves

My Discord tag is Cloakee#9887. You can find our Guilds Discord server link in the post above.

Reminder that we're a REPUBLIC only guild.

Edited by Rollbacks