Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double-Bladed Lightsaber

AikaSuji
12.13.2011 , 05:04 PM | #1
Is there a reason I did not receive this when I chose assassin? I could just be dense. Or perhaps it changed from beta. I find myself wanting to use dark charge. =/
Since boredom advances and boredom is the root of all evil, no wonder, then, that the world goes backwards, that evil spreads. This can be traced back to the very beginning of the world. The gods were bored; therefore they created human beings. - Soren Kierkegaard

TechMaestro
12.13.2011 , 05:08 PM | #2
Check your inventory. You will have a bag which you need to open to get it.

superious
12.13.2011 , 05:22 PM | #3
You get dark charge at 14
(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█║█▩۞▩█║█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Drakainen
12.13.2011 , 05:35 PM | #4
Yeah, check your inventory or mail, I know the bag with "essential" gear for the ACs just showed up in one of them.

Ghull
12.14.2011 , 03:16 AM | #5
Yeah it's in the bag you get after finishing the first few quests on the Imperial Fleet. A bit silly how they just hand a saber to you was hoping there would be a quest where you assemble your first.

Makhbet
12.14.2011 , 05:53 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AikaSuji View Post
Is there a reason I did not receive this when I chose assassin? I could just be dense. Or perhaps it changed from beta. I find myself wanting to use dark charge. =/
You should get it in your inventory, if you didn't report a bug a request such a lightaber.
Legions of Lettow EU
Banehallow Legacy

Macgyver

Coiffio
12.14.2011 , 08:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghull View Post
Yeah it's in the bag you get after finishing the first few quests on the Imperial Fleet. A bit silly how they just hand a saber to you was hoping there would be a quest where you assemble your first.
Same, bit sad how they just sorta glance over this in the game, considering how integral it is to jedi/sith lore. Jedi Knight at least came close with their quest line and it felt very appropriate.
"Hi, we ask that your posts be devoid of any original thoughts, or opinions, and that you only praise this game blindly. Thank you for your cooperation!"

razorseal
12.14.2011 , 09:41 AM | #8
You quest for 10 levels to get your first saber!

Then you leave the academy, talk to some dude and get your dual in a backpack... Lol

daveyandgoliath
12.14.2011 , 10:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by razorseal View Post
You quest for 10 levels to get your first saber!

Then you leave the academy, talk to some dude and get your dual in a backpack... Lol
got my first saber in a lackluster way, still need to get my second, cant decide when to use my crystal tho, not sure how long sabers stick around for or if crystals are removable?

Herem
12.14.2011 , 10:28 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by daveyandgoliath View Post
got my first saber in a lackluster way, still need to get my second, cant decide when to use my crystal tho, not sure how long sabers stick around for or if crystals are removable?
Any modifications can be removed, instead of overwritten and destroyed, but it costs credits to do so.