Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darkness Assassin/Kinetic Combat Shadow Set Bonus Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Darkness Assassin/Kinetic Combat Shadow Set Bonus Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LarysaM
04.20.2019 , 07:51 PM | #41
I would really like to see an ability that resets our Pull, Stride, AND Shelter in the fashion that Cleanse allows for insta-cast on cast abilities. I think it would off-set the need for "heal me while you damage me" abilities that other classes have. Personally, I think those are OP but I would like something to mirror such an ability without losing threat/taunt. (Minor complaint - you should need skill to regain that much HP, not a button and bad player on your own team that doesn't recognize it. At least put that on light armored classes, not heavy armored classes.)

bradylarkinn
04.25.2019 , 05:59 AM | #42
I don't have much to add for this because my favorite set bonus was the 174 pvp 2-piece because it acted like what you're wanting to put in the new tactical slot. It lowered the cooldown on spike by 2 seconds and that's great crowd control for a pvp tank I even used two of those armorings for a little while after the gear levels increased. 174 is too low now but I still have them in my inventory Just wanted to say I'm really excited for these changes.
Iucipher / Boogedy - Harb
Sevehn / Nyne - Shadowlands

TheSpiceIsRIght
05.02.2019 , 01:52 AM | #43
whoops wrong thread
Spice
<FAILURE> - Satele Shan
World First Slayer of the Machine Gods