Quick question regarding 10-49 level for Warzones.

snovadragon

I recently tried playing a few warzone matches after hitting level 32 to see what it was like. While I thought the idea of the warzones was fun, it was impossible to really enjoy it for one reason, there was no way to compete.

All that really happened was I ran around trying to accomplish the mission objectives and would get into with the sith who would proceed to knock me down with no trouble at all. I barley left any scratch on them.

So afterwards talked to guild who said getting recruit gear was the thing to do. But there was none that I could find in my level that was available for credits. There was ways to get some for my level, but with a lot of commendations.

While I will concede that part of the reason I lost was because this was the first time I ever tried PVP, Should I have lost as completely as i did? Also are the Sith just better organized for some reason or another or is it the armor making the difference?

This won't always happen. Pre-50 PvP gear doesn't make a huge difference considering the stat bolstering to even everyone out. The big difference comes from lvl gaps (acquired skills) and talents. Imps don't always win either, so I'm guessing it was just a bad first experience lol. Give it another shot, PvP is definitely its own challenge and will require some practice to get better at.