Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seriously? That's it?

Archangelost
10.22.2019 , 11:06 PM | #11
What did you expect for a free expansion? They bring new stuff for taking you some weeks or months. You got a lot of new dailies, farming rep., gear, items,... did you expect a brand new game?

KendraP
10.22.2019 , 11:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bozzzocker View Post
I am kinda mad about the short story. How long do we need to wait for the new one? 1-2 years?

And why does no one even care about the former emperor Arcann. We need a story where we would utilize all of our companions of some sort.
I have some of this sentiment in that the story was good, and felt like it planted a new direction. But, if it's going to be 2 years before it continues I'll be unhappy.

On the companion front they doomed themselves. There are too many companions to utilize them all, and some may be dead for some people.

I guess, my conclusion is, it felt like there should be more to come; how long is the wait for the next "chapter"

Siri_Talons
10.22.2019 , 11:35 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Archangelost View Post
What did you expect for a free expansion? They bring new stuff for taking you some weeks or months. You got a lot of new dailies, farming rep., gear, items,... did you expect a brand new game?
Some more love for the content, perhaps? On monday, ESO released a new DLC which has at least more content during the main story, plus tons of side quests and exploring....
Onslaught is a good reason why SWTOR is an completely wrong turn....
Tulak Hord The Nerilles Legacy

Rhíann & Kerrian & Aszlara & Danë & Nyolee & Zulaní & Orykan

Banthabreeder
10.22.2019 , 11:43 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Bozzzocker View Post
I am kinda mad about the short story. How long do we need to wait for the new one? 1-2 years?

And why does no one even care about the former emperor Arcann. We need a story where we would utilize all of our companions of some sort.
Does anyone honestly believe there is going to be 7.0?
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Bozzzocker
10.22.2019 , 11:49 PM | #15
Free expansion? You need to pay for it or at least to access it. (Only for subs isn't free)

Bozzzocker
10.22.2019 , 11:50 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
Does anyone honestly believe there is going to be 7.0?
At least not within 1 year... Sadly...

limenutpen
10.23.2019 , 12:03 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
It will be harder and harder with the story. I mean games like Final Fantasy have it easy as its always a completely new story where they can expand onthings. Yet Star Wars has many fixed aspects so they need to be creative here. There are always limits or rules to the story so in the end it feels just not good at all.
Swtor was allowed to break this, with the 4.0 and 5.0 Commander ****, which was basically a cost cutting exercise.

How can you separate Star Wars from Sith vs Jedi, Empire vs Republic. It is all about the Franchise, yet this game with that Valkorian **** story did just that. What a load of crap this game has turned into.

Story wise I was very hopeful after Ossus and Dantoone but I guess I was completely wrong. Following the hype the expansion needed double the story it had.
The gearing system just keep getting worse and worse.
REALITY CHECK
They are just milking us just in order to keep that Star Wars franchise. That's about it all.
My subs is running out after this.

I cannot get the hype Musco and Co said back in April in the Cantina and then on Twitch and then being delivered completely the opposite. If you are good with this keep feeding the liars. I am not.
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando, Color-full: Sentinel
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut, Grandblu: Powertech, Brontolon: Sniper

Siri_Talons
10.23.2019 , 12:51 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by limenutpen View Post
Swtor was allowed to break this, with the 4.0 and 5.0 Commander ****, which was basically a cost cutting exercise.

How can you separate Star Wars from Sith vs Jedi, Empire vs Republic. It is all about the Franchise, yet this game with that Valkorian **** story did just that. What a load of crap this game has turned into.

Story wise I was very hopeful after Ossus and Dantoone but I guess I was completely wrong. Following the hype the expansion needed double the story it had.
The gearing system just keep getting worse and worse.
REALITY CHECK
They are just milking us just in order to keep that Star Wars franchise. That's about it all.
My subs is running out after this.

I cannot get the hype Musco and Co said back in April in the Cantina and then on Twitch and then being delivered completely the opposite. If you are good with this keep feeding the liars. I am not.
Yup... same here... I was giving TOR a new chance (guess it was the third one).... but really... they still no work on new customizations for Zabrak and Twi'lek and then you need to subcribe for new content that it is not even worth the 13 bucks you spend for a month...
I canceled my sub immediately after creating my totally bugged Nautolan shadow.... so SWTOR is done...
Tulak Hord The Nerilles Legacy

Rhíann & Kerrian & Aszlara & Danë & Nyolee & Zulaní & Orykan

Solarmind
10.23.2019 , 01:39 AM | #19
What did you expect for a free expansion?
It's not free, you know.

You got a lot of new dailies, farming rep.
i.e. more grind, the very thing people hate and have asked NOT to add. Why should we be happy again ?

Suzsi
10.23.2019 , 02:06 AM | #20
It was easy shadow of revan sized, minus a couple of flashpoints. More work for them though if you consider the 4 lines you can take: Imp loyal, Pub loyal, Imp Sabatour, Pub Sabatour.

Given the age and size of the game and its population - thats not bad going. Sure I wanted and hoped for more. Found some parts surprisingly enjoyable, dissapointed at other parts.

Overall quite good. Could have been better.

Keeping it vague to avoid spoilers.

-

~~ Always looking for more Theron Shan and Aric romance. ~~