Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JennyFlynn
10.22.2019 , 07:50 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
Currently at work (lunch break) so can't play for awhile yet but could anyone give an indication if Theron is around much? I don't mind spoilers.
Plenty. Along with [faction newbies], he and Lana are by your side most of the time and there's some good flirting and kiss at the end. I've been extremely pleased with the interactions.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

ZionHalcyon
10.22.2019 , 07:51 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
Spoiler
Well done!

OldLadyGamerType
10.22.2019 , 07:59 PM | #23
So, do old class LIs get anything at all?

How different are the saboteur stories?

BlueShiftRecall
10.22.2019 , 08:02 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
Plenty. Along with [faction newbies], he and Lana are by your side most of the time and there's some good flirting and kiss at the end. I've been extremely pleased with the interactions.
Thanks for your response and excellent news! Can't wait, will be clock watching the rest of the arvo.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

Ranadiel_Marius
10.22.2019 , 08:15 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by serenitty View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

JediKnightGeorge
10.22.2019 , 09:42 PM | #26
Has anyone had an issue with not being able to summon Kira and Scourge from the companions window after finishing the epilogue? I did all the conversations with them but I don't even see them in my contacts window now...
Get some free goodies with this referral link:
http://www.swtor.com/r/Bkbn2d

jedimasterjac
10.22.2019 , 09:44 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKnightGeorge View Post
Has anyone had an issue with not being able to summon Kira and Scourge from the companions window after finishing the epilogue? I did all the conversations with them but I don't even see them in my contacts window now...
I've had a consistent issue with not being able to summon anyone.

I couldn't summon Jakarro for any of the quests I was supposed to be with him.

I can't even seem to do the epilogue?
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Master Yoda
We are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters.

JediKnightGeorge
10.22.2019 , 09:47 PM | #28
i had that issue on Onderon as well. So some of that is obviously bugged.

JediKnightGeorge
10.22.2019 , 09:47 PM | #29
Side note: I created bug reports for both of those things in-game.

Nivek_Sivad
10.22.2019 , 10:35 PM | #30
I won't lie, I was very disappointed to see that Onderon, the planet that had been hyped up for so long, was ultimately just another pit stop planet that you spend an hour at most on, if you're playing casually. I was really hoping to see something that'd tell me that Bioware's getting more funding, or that there is a bigger backing considering the hype for Star Wars in general rising due to the movies.

Had the story been longer, I would've said 'Yes, this is a new expac'. Instead, it just feels like a large content patch that reworked some stuff. I hope that more content comes out sooner rather than later.

Also, this isn't story related but hot damn do I dislike the Force Charge changes for warriors. >

Also Part TWO! **** YES I love Scourge and Kira!!! Their armor sets are amazing and I am so jealous that I can't get it. Their story is cool, and when I play with Scourge as my companion, I really feel as though I have a powerful Sith at my side, like when you take Malgus or Marr with you through those missions and immediately lose them.