UI Import

Sporin

As the title says, a UI import idea like the one Rift has would save a lot of headache and time, I'm not looking forward to sorting the UI of all 16 of my characters. :(

Dont know if this helps, but once you make the UI once, you can use it with a click of a button on another toon. This is already there.

Is there a way to send someone a 'configuration file' related to the UI so people can share their UI layout with friends?

Yes, the file is stored as a XML file, about 25K in size.

It is the same place as your character settings

Users>(username)>AppData>Local>SWTOR>publictest>settings>GUIProfiles

Thanks for the link. Wish the images loaded a little faster, and more people need to show raid frames too!

No problem! We're working on getting everything running faster, and we appreciate all criticism / suggestions

Thank you for the info! Should be nice to be able to share and use other's UI designs!

This path does not seem to exist for me. I do not even have a settings folder in my SWTOR or SWTOR PTS directory. What am I missing?

Note I am running Windows 7.

I do not even have a settings folder. Even with hidden folders showing.

Are you using an account that is setup as Admin? If not, and you are entering the Admin accounts password every time you launch, then the files are located under the Admin's username.

Are you using an account that is setup as Admin? If not, and you are entering the Admin accounts password every time you launch, then the files are located under the Admin's username.

Found it, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...