PVP Names to fear

kiirc

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did a lot of extensive testing after that as well and there is a way to pull it off (no pun intended) but it requires a good bit of luck. We tried it in duels and in the outlaws den and we found that when pulled, resolve does not go down unless the person who was pulled either gets attacked and / or starts attacking. I'm not sure which was the case in that particular warzone (we reviewed the video but I don't remember exactly how it went, but I think she attacked Scottgirl which is what triggered her resolve to start going down) and that small amount was just enough for the resolve to be around 900 - 950 which would have allowed for one more cc (in this case, the hard stun) right after that.

In short, It was quite lucky that the resolve went down.

Did you test it with Pandora's 90's Pop station playing in the backgroud? Its makes everything you do in life 45% more successful

So I just tried out the nasty pull stun and that is so freaking dirty! Had Zarack or I known about this happening and how amazing it was the commentary would have been so much better!

"And Skyrodd's dropping...he's going down and what...he..HE HEALED TO FULL!"

We did a lot of extensive testing after that as well and there is a way to pull it off (no pun intended) but it requires a good bit of luck. We tried it in duels and in the outlaws den and we found that when pulled, resolve does not go down unless the person who was pulled either gets attacked and / or starts attacking. I'm not sure which was the case in that particular warzone (we reviewed the video but I don't remember exactly how it went, but I think she attacked Scottgirl which is what triggered her resolve to start going down) and that small amount was just enough for the resolve to be around 900 - 950 which would have allowed for one more cc (in this case, the hard stun) right after that.

In short, It was quite lucky that the resolve went down.

#luck #YOLO

I have two secret strategies. If you take a poop right before your group ever q's up for ranked you get a THREE hour buff that makes you awesome. Trust me, I do it every single time.

I have what's known as the big dick buff. It does the same thing and its always active.

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere

Just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit

He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

A singer in a smokey room

A smell of wine and cheap perfume

For a smile they can share the night

It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard

Their shadows searching in the night

Streetlights people, living just to find emotion

Hiding, somewhere in the night.