LF PvP/WPvP/Rp Guild and Discord to join up in!

Yung_Dko

So basically what exactly the title says lmao!! I am new and love this game so far but I am looking for a solid PvP/Rping community! Is there any guilds & discords to join up in for a solid PvP/WPvP/Rp for the Rep side or Imp side!??! Please help me out and LMK!! So far the community has been friendly on this server! :D:D My character name is D'køta!

The o in the name is alt 0248 :D

Edited by Yung_Dko

So basically what exactly the title says lmao!! I am new and love this game so far but I am looking for a solid PvP/Rping community! Is there any guilds & discords to join up in for a solid PvP/WPvP/Rp for the Rep side or Imp side!??! Please help me out and LMK!! So far the community has been friendly on this server! :D:D My character name is D'køta!

The o in the name is alt 0248 :D

Hey there.. My guild Covenant of the Dread Host is a RP/PvP/PvP guild. We are actually rebuilding our pvp team. We are a moderate to heavy Rp guild with spontaneous or surprise events for Rp throughtout the week (it has just begun so I am not sure how many times a week it would happen). We also have an academy that is RP where we teach powers and such. So we are always busy. If you'd like more info and such, just contact me here or in game at S'byllá (the a is alt0225)