Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CURRENT guide for Guardian/Jugg tank

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
CURRENT guide for Guardian/Jugg tank

vXCozmoz
07.17.2019 , 06:18 AM | #21
@KendraP

I've been reading most of the comments here, yours specificly as I've been away a while from the game and I want to dust off my jugg. Just so if I have understood you correctly but feel free to correct anything here:

Before I say more this question is focused on PvP. Here goes:

DPS
I go with regular setup like around 1800 crit, 703 ala and rest mastery and dps offhand generator (Focus)
Standard versatile armorings, unlettered mods and enchancements as you need to get your targeted numbers
Same goes with augments to fill your needs

SKANK
Here I go with Endurance armorings (resistive?), B lettered mods (endurance), crit/ala enhancements
Offhand should be a "shield" for the extra % def and ala/crit augs (or some mastery left overs)

So basicly asking your knowledge in this. Btw I am also the same when it comes to the rotations, utilities and all that. I prefer learn it myself and get some muscle memory then go mimicing all the info on some guide/video

Or is it perhaps just better overall just to stick with the DPS setup nowdays, depending if you have a (pocket) healer backing you up? Maybe PT is in a good spot now as skanks? But I know you're very biased to Guardian so I guess I know the answer to that already. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Grammar and typos.