<<<NERF>>> Who's next?

lilpete

Your forgetting, the Shadow was already nerfed. Particularly its Balance Hybrid spec

How? Combat Technique. They increased the amount of health you gain per proc and just made you wait a little longer. It factors out to being greater over time when it comes to self heals.

However, my advice to Devs - instead of nerfing the good classes... why not just boost the classes falling short. Juggs and Guards don't need Sin and Shadows to be nerfed, they're still and always will be a viable tank; Just boost their short comings a little.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned assassins/shadows being nerfed because I heard that will be in one of the next updates to take away the tank/DPS hybrid-ness from them

They already nerfed shadow/sin hybrids... You can't hybrid spec at all anymore.

Because of that the tank spec is now overplayed because the dps specs are far to squishy for pvp.

How? Combat Technique. They increased the amount of health you gain per proc and just made you wait a little longer. It factors out to being greater over time when it comes to self heals.

However, my advice to Devs - instead of nerfing the good classes... why not just boost the classes falling short. Juggs and Guards don't need Sin and Shadows to be nerfed, they're still and always will be a viable tank; Just boost their short comings a little.

Adjusted key talents to make them stance dependent to the point where more than 10 points in a 2nd tree isn't useful. Also increased stance cost to 100 force so in combat swaps take 10-15 seconds of non force use

You realize Ops are still godly?

I am a very good sage. If an Op unstealths on me, I am doing nothing for 5.5 seconds. He gets the 1.5 sec knockdown, does damage, 4 second stun, does damage, vanishes, unloads again.

By the time I have resolve, I am at 1/2 health and still he goes schnick schnick schnick.

If I see him coming I might have a chance.

Now Ops are crying that they cant guarentee solo someone in heavy armor anymore, awww.

Wow so ops can beat the class they are designed to kill - a ranged squishy and this means they are godly? you forget there is more than your class in this game and they don't do so well vs other targets.

Tbh you can count the number of honest posts in this thread on one hand.

As usual, any threads with this topic always have people saying 'my class does 1 dmg every other class does 1million dmg'.

:rolleyes:

The truth is:

* the scoundrel nerf was needed, it is now good vs light armour and has more trouble vs heavy armour... working as intended.

* Sages have lots of options to get out of danger / cc, but they lose 1vs1 against most classes.

* Dps sages are one of the lowest dps classes for single target dps. (I would write the lowest, but dont know that for certain)

* Sages are the best healers due to the aoe heal, but when played as dps the only reason for high numbers shown in wzs is due to aoe'ing constantly. (eg Not as effective as high single target dps unless you have lots of people aoe'ing simultaneously).

* The classes are balanced enough that the only imporant factor is gear. If you are in centurion and you are fighting somebody in battlemaster. You WILL lose.

* Most people posting in threads like this see a battlemaster killing people in greens and then instantly make an uninformed assumption that class x is overpowered.

Tbh you can count the number of honest posts in this thread on one hand.

As usual, any threads with this topic always have people saying 'my class does 1 dmg every other class does 1million dmg'.

:rolleyes:

The truth is:

* the scoundrel nerf was needed, it is now good vs light armour and has more trouble vs heavy armour... working as intended.

* Sages have lots of options to get out of danger / cc, but they lose 1vs1 against most classes.

* Dps sages are one of the lowest dps classes for single target dps. (I would write the lowest, but dont know that for certain)

* Sages are the best healers due to the aoe heal, but when played as dps the only reason for high numbers shown in wzs is due to aoe'ing constantly. (eg Not as effective as high single target dps unless you have lots of people aoe'ing simultaneously).

* The classes are balanced enough that the only imporant factor is gear. If you are in centurion and you are fighting somebody in battlemaster. You WILL lose.

* Most people posting in threads like this see a battlemaster killing people in greens and then instantly make an uninformed assumption that class x is overpowered.

This. I'm playing a Marauder btw and I'm happy with it.

you will never really be happy if you are trying to choose your class based on which one is most overpowered.

the reality is a patch WILL change things and you WILL be frustrated in the end.

choose your class based on what you like to play and leave it to BW to fix the game how they will.

edit - for instance i am playing a vanguard. i like tanking and being viable at any range.

however if i listened to the forums i should have chosen commando, because tracer round is so overpowered~

Edited by -Fritz-

And believe me i WOULD LOVE if they change BH arround to NOT have to spam TM all the time, and believe me when i say no BH likes to spam TM but its not like we have a option

Amen brother. I don't even play my merc anymore because of this. I did it for a week and I felt like such a tool that I sat him permanately.

Either casters need slapped with the nerf bat, or everyone elses defense from the rock storm needs to go up. Typically, you'll be taking on a melee and getting channeled from 3 directions. Better solution, put them all in the same wz together over and over until they reroll. That'll fix it.

The only thing i see as a bit OP about Bounty Hunter Tracer Missile is that if there's multiple BH's in a group on the same target, correct me if I'm wrong, the Heat Signatures stack for abilities: Heat-seaker and rail-shot, and do a lot more damage.

I'm jealous of their set bonus, lol so lucky.

Edited by aesirize